Good places to live as an internet marketer?

^^^ 10k a month...

also why not portugal... just got back.. its pretty cheap there... lisbon condo on the beach 2 br... about 150 - 250k euros... not bad

also stayed in barcelona at a 1mm euro apt... drinks and night life were much more expensive compared with portugal

barcelona view:
barca.jpg

As far as i know taxes are skyrocketing.

i'm pretty sure as a foreign investor... you don't pay taxes for 5 years if you open up shop there... obviously does nothing for anyone from america... since they still tax you... but this is what i was told

^^^ 10k a month...

also why not portugal... just got back.. its pretty cheap there... lisbon condo on the beach 2 br... about 150 - 250k euros... not bad

Yeah, I live part of the year in Estoril, a place where all the rich Portuguese/Expats live and I love it. It's like the French riviera but in Portugal.

More expensive than "normal" Portugal (condos start at €250k+ in the more affordable areas) but worth it.

Pics and video for reference:

6291_98743474801_98742459801_1980193_6436022_n.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT62h1eiPp4]Estoril, um lugar. Mil sensações - YouTube[/ame]

What is all this crap in this thread? How about people just post pics of real girls they have met that are hot. I would post some but I live in Thailand and it has already been established there are not hot women here.

proveus wrong

Countries to avoid in Europe, the PIGS: Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Spain. Things are fucked down there.

I would choose Monaco, or other places in the south of France (Cote D'Azur). Great weather and nice pussies everywere, if you can afford it (with 10k plus you'll be ok, not great but it'll do).

WTF does it matter where you live if your source of income is removed from the local economy? I've lived in Spain for 7+ years, and yeah, unemployment is high and the economy is in the pisser. There's been a slight increase in petty crime and prostitution (some here might consider the latter a win). However, prices for just about everything other than utilities are cheaper than they've ever been here since I arrived. You certainly don't need 10k a month to live here. You can get a pimp apartment for €600-700 a month or you can get a whole villa in an affluent neighborhood for €1200-€2400 a month. Other than that, the weather is still great and the women are still horny.

LOL geomark. It's worth a try I guess! Maybe all the flooding will help scare people away but I doubt it.

WTF does it matter where you live if your source of income is removed from the local economy? I've lived in Spain for 7+ years, and yeah, unemployment is high and the economy is in the pisser. There's been a slight increase in petty crime and prostitution (some here might consider the latter a win). However, prices for just about everything other than utilities are cheaper than they've ever been here since I arrived. You certainly don't need 10k a month to live here. You can get a pimp apartment for €600-700 a month or you can get a whole villa in an affluent neighborhood for €1200-€2400 a month. Other than that, the weather is still great and the women are still horny.

Yeah I loved living in Spain and Portugal. Great people.

I've generally been happy in most places I've lived.

LOL geomark. It's worth a try I guess! Maybe all the flooding will help scare people away but I doubt it.

Truth is the flooding has things pretty screwed up. It's a slow motion disaster unfolding as the big water moved down from the north and wiped out one town and industrial park after another and is now slowly filling Bangkok. I don't live in Bangkok but there are already shortages at the stores in my area because factories and distribution are hosed. They were even out of KitKats at Tesco due to the Nestle plant being flooded and shut down, the horror. It is possible that there will even be beer shortages :mad:

So yeah, stay away. Between the floods and all the ugly women you guys will hate it here.

Yeah, I live part of the year in Estoril, a place where all the rich Portuguese/Expats live and I love it. It's like the French riviera but in Portugal.

More expensive than "normal" Portugal (condos start at €250k+ in the more affordable areas) but worth it.

Pics and video for reference:

6291_98743474801_98742459801_1980193_6436022_n.jpg

Estoril, um lugar. Mil sensações - YouTube

Looks awesome and 250K euro is cheap man seriously cheap. A condo is singapore costs an average $1-1.5 million and a condo with that beach view will be anything above $3-$6 millon.

Im a Romanian citizen and a US resident, recently moved back to Romania.
Why? Because fuck you.

With $5k per month here - you're living like a fucking king.

That simple, and the girls? haha, even easier, get money fuck bitches :)

Romanian girls are really well known throughout Europe and maybe even US on how damn hot they are. Some of the best looking/hottest girls in Europe.

I'll break the costs down for you.
Average monthly salary in Romania: $250

Huge nice as fuck apartment: $1000
Expenses on food + household: $500

The rest is up to you how to spend it :D

Im a Romanian citizen and a US resident, recently moved back to Romania.
Why? Because fuck you.

With $5k per month here - you're living like a fucking king.

That simple, and the girls? haha, even easier, get money fuck bitches :)

Romanian girls are really well known throughout Europe and maybe even US on how damn hot they are. Some of the best looking/hottest girls in Europe.

I'll break the costs down for you.
Average monthly salary in Romania: $250

Huge nice as fuck apartment: $1000
Expenses on food + household: $500

The rest is up to you how to spend it :D

guess, i could buy a palace and employ atleast 20 odd hot romanian maids

Looks awesome and 250K euro is cheap man seriously cheap. A condo is singapore costs an average $1-1.5 million and a condo with that beach view will be anything above $3-$6 millon.

Well, €250k won't buy you that view, that price is for the more affordable areas further from the shore. Views like that start at €500k and go up to €4mm. That exact view (in a building complex called "Estoril Sol residence") costs €1.5mm+.