500+ (PR3-8) Forum Profiles 1500 backlinks + 3000 SB blog comments ONLY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Review on this Service:

I got my report containing over 500 forum profiles containing my 3 keywords as anchor text linking to my site. Also received the list of blog comments pointing to forum profiles. Upon my request I was given the login details for the forum profiles.

Customer Service was good. Good communication and answered all my questions about the service promptly.

Delivery Time was as stated, less than 72 hrs - I didn't count exactly how many hrs it took.

Integrity was good. He delivered as promised.

I'm still skeptical as to whether these links will get indexed and furthermore have ANY affect on SERPS whatsoever, but only time will tell. I'll report back in a week or so and let everyone know.

Bottom Line: He delivered as promised and I got 500+ forum profiles with backlinks I can login and use for a very low price. if your looking for this kind of thing I think it would be VERY hard to get this quality of service anywhere else for this price.

Hey

Thanks very much for the kind words, it makes all the effort worthwhile :)

Glad you liked the service. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Hi Guys

Most of our packs have now been complete and emailed to you. We are now open for more orders.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Got my report a couple of days ago. There was a little mistake on the sellers side but when I mentioned it he instantly corrected it.

Profile links seem all online, all I checked were with anchor texts and plain text file reporting is just awesome.

For $7 definitely the cheapest profile links on WF! Better grab a copy as long as he can keep up the price ;-).

Got my report a couple of days ago. There was a little mistake on the sellers side but when I mentioned it he instantly corrected it.

Profile links seem all online, all I checked were with anchor texts and plain text file reporting is just awesome.

For $7 definitely the cheapest profile links on WF! Better grab a copy as long as he can keep up the price ;-).

Thanks for the review stefan! Glad you were happy with the service. If we can help you any further please let us know.

THanks

Harry

Hey

Just finishing up with a few packs. Reports will be sent out in a couple of hours.

We are now clear for more orders!

Thanks

Harry

Hey Guys

All Packs have now been completed and emailed over to you. If you haven't received your pack yet please check your spam/junk folder and if its not there, please PM me.

We are now open for more orders!

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.