500+ (PR3-8) Forum Profiles 1500 backlinks + 3000 SB blog comments ONLY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry,

I ordered a package from you on the 2nd, its now the 8th and I haven't heard from you. I've also PM'd you two days ago and I've gotten no response.

Please refund my money back to my paypal account.

Hey Your pack was sent over to you the other day. I am zipping the pack up and sending it over again now.

Thanks

Harry

order sent. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1K042137D85574626)

Order Received, Thanks!

Sorry, but could you pls send report to me again?

Hey Could you pm me the paypal email address and I will send the report over again.

Thanks

Harry

Already paid.
Check your paypal.
Check paypal details also for links detail.

Unique Transaction ID # 6B2444460R332661V

Hi mate, just sent payment through your site but can't put details on your site, so i will PM the details to you soon. transaction id 2VB08201JS193274H.
thanks

When I can get the result?

More than a week since I ordered.OP isn't replying to my PMs as well.

As far as I can tell from the form on our site all packs have been complete. If you don't have your report please check spam/junk mail and then PM me if you still don't have it and we can send it to another email address.

Thanks

Harry

As far as I can tell from the form on our site all packs have been complete. If you don't have your report please check spam/junk mail and then PM me if you still don't have it and we can send it to another email address.

Thanks

Harry

I checked my Spam/Junk Folder but still not finding report.I have PMed you my email again.Please send report ASAP

I still haven't got the report and you are still not replying to my PMs.If you cannot complete the order please inform me.

Thanks

Harry

I dont get the email. Please PM me here and give me download link for the report.

Hi

Can you tell me what is going on with my order (Transaction ID: 5FV40692PD897663D)? I placed this order on 9/9/2011 but still haven't heard anything. When should I expect completion? Please advise. Thank you.

yinka

Status
Not open for further replies.