500+ (PR3-8) Forum Profiles 1500 backlinks + 3000 SB blog comments ONLY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys

Just a quick update. Due to the popularity of this service and our article marketing service we have just installed another service to take up the load. We can now take double the amount of orders and get through them in the same amount of time. We are just about to email out a load of packs so please if you don't receive your pack within the next 3 -4 hours please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Hi Harry is provide Great job, get the report in 48hours and the question I sent to him, the response within few hours. It is recommended to take his service :)

Hi Harry is provide Great job, get the report in 48hours and the question I sent to him, the response within few hours. It is recommended to take his service :)

Thanks for you review Andy, Very much appreciated. Glad you were happy with the service.

Thanks

Harry

My Review on this Service:

I got my report containing over 500 forum profiles containing my 3 keywords as anchor text linking to my site. Also received the list of blog comments pointing to forum profiles. Upon my request I was given the login details for the forum profiles.

Customer Service was good. Good communication and answered all my questions about the service promptly.

Delivery Time was as stated, less than 72 hrs - I didn't count exactly how many hrs it took.

Integrity was good. He delivered as promised.

I'm still skeptical as to whether these links will get indexed and furthermore have ANY affect on SERPS whatsoever, but only time will tell. I'll report back in a week or so and let everyone know.

Bottom Line: He delivered as promised and I got 500+ forum profiles with backlinks I can login and use for a very low price. if your looking for this kind of thing I think it would be VERY hard to get this quality of service anywhere else for this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.