500+ (PR3-8) Forum Profiles 1500 backlinks + 3000 SB blog comments ONLY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys

I have just got back on board. All your orders will be complete by COB on friday. As far as I can tell at the moment the profiles have been complete and there is only a couple of packs awaiting Blog Comments. I will update you as soon as I can find out what is going on.

Thanks

Harry

Hey Guys

I have just got back on board. All your orders will be complete by COB on friday. As far as I can tell at the moment the profiles have been complete and there is only a couple of packs awaiting Blog Comments. I will update you as soon as I can find out what is going on.

Thanks

Harry

I will be waiting till Friday and please don't waste my time in PMing you asking for report.

I dont get the email. Please PM me here and give me download link for the report.

Ordered. Transaction ID: 7LK09861BC2548448

Hi

Can you tell me what is going on with my order (Transaction ID: 5FV40692PD897663D)? I placed this order on 9/9/2011 but still haven't heard anything. When should I expect completion? Please advise. Thank you.

yinka

Was going to order but reading thread see delays. Are you taking new orders? What is estimated time to completion for new orders?

Thanks

hey , when my order will be done, its been six day.

Can you confirm that you have received my order?

I will be waiting till Friday and please don't waste my time in PMing you asking for report.

Order placed for 2 packages: Your transaction ID for this payment is: 67089034XT0930905

All packs will be complete today! We will reopen this thread when everyone has their packs confirmed.

Thanks

Harry

Hey

All packs have now been complete. We are now back open for new orders. The turnaround time for new orders is now back to 24 hours.

Thanks

Harry

Hey I've got 5 websites - 1 keywords per site.
How much would I have to pay you since 7 bucks for 3 sites.

Hey

Your pack has not been submitted because the form on our site wasn't filled in. The form on our site puts all the jobs into the queue that is why your job was never done. I have eventually found all the details for you job in the notes on the paypal payment. If you want we can do this job for you now.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed.

Thanks

Harry

Hey

Your pack has not been submitted because the form on our site wasn't filled in. The form on our site puts all the jobs into the queue that is why your job was never done. I have eventually found all the details for you job in the notes on the paypal payment. If you want we can do this job for you now.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed.

Thanks

Harry

check your PM..so when I can get the report?

Harry, where is my report? you said 24-48hrs and it's now been over 48hrs. If you want people to go to your damn site for this, then you should put it in the pitch instructions. As of now, this is what you have:

"WHAT WE NEED

1.URLS ( up to 3 )
2. Keywords ( we can spin as many keywords as you want but the best number is usually 3 keywords per link. )
3. Email Address for the report.

Payments can be made to harrymctavish2011@gmail.com

Any questions let us know.

Thanks

Harry"

and that's what I gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.