500+ (PR3-8) Forum Profiles 1500 backlinks + 3000 SB blog comments ONLY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Harry

Any news on the order, cheers

Jason

Hi Jason,. Your order will be with you today, Thanks

Interested in this service. Would be more interested if I could use more URLs. Most of my sites have at least 5 pages I would like to switch between, some even more.

If you would allow many URLs from the same domain I would definitely buy a package to test.

Thanks.

Hey you can have 3 URLs per profile, We can't control how many the sites allow. You can have as many urls from the same domain as you want we would just spread them over different packs. Thanks

Hi mate, when my order will be done?

Your order will be with you today.

Thanks

Harry

REVIEW

Great service, I got exactly what I expected plus a bunch of extra links... 1500+ links for $7 is a great price and the work was fast and communication was great.

Thanks for the review! glad you were happy with the service.

Got 1178 profiles from 845 domains > 898 FOUND > happy
No brainer. Ordering again

Thanks we aim to please :)

just a trial order placed

Order and payment received, Thanks! You will receive your report in 48 - 72 hours.

Thanks

Harry

btw, harry gives good value.

only issue I have with my order is I placed two orders at the same time, and they used the same profile for both url links ;-/

so if my urls were bluewidget.com and reddress.com,

instead of getting one profile with bluewidget.com and one profile with reddress.com

I got one profile with bluewidget.com and reddress.com

placed another order Transaction ID # 19599399BC452421J

Hi order received and confirmed your pack will be with you in 48 - 72 hours, Thanks!

btw, harry gives good value.

only issue I have with my order is I placed two orders at the same time, and they used the same profile for both url links ;-/

so if my urls were bluewidget.com and reddress.com,

instead of getting one profile with bluewidget.com and one profile with reddress.com

I got one profile with bluewidget.com and reddress.com

Hey JV

Sent you a pm regarding this!

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.