500+ (PR3-8) Forum Profiles 1500 backlinks + 3000 SB blog comments ONLY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey

Just an update. We have setup a site to handle all the orders for this service. You can follow the paypal link to pay and also fill in the details of your order. This way nothing will get missed.

The site can be found here - Backlinks Service

Any Questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Any news?

Hey J-Dog

I sure brolin will come back and comment, these forum profiles get spidered quite regularly and with the blo comments the majority of them will get found. I would be surprised I there is no movement as we have seen some good results with our own sites.

Remember if anyone wants to order follow the directions below

Just an update. We have setup a site to handle all the orders for this service. You can follow the paypal link to pay and also fill in the details of your order. This way nothing will get missed.

The site can be found here - Daily Marketer! - Backlinks Services!

Thanks

Harry

Hey

All packs are now complete and reports have been sent.

We are now open for more orders. For the next 10 orders you will get a bonus 2000 blog comments with the pack giving you 500 high PR forum profiles and 5000 blog comments!

We have setup a site to handle all the orders for this service. You can follow the paypal link to pay and also fill in the details of your order. This way nothing will get missed.

The site can be found here - Daily Marketer! - Daily Marketer! - Backlinks Services!

Thanks

Harry

Hey

All Packs have been sent out now! Thanks for the orders.

We are now open for more orders. REMEMBER!

For the next 10 orders you will get a bonus 2000 blog comments with the pack giving you 500 high PR forum profiles and 5000 blog comments!​

We have setup a site to handle all the orders for this service. You can follow the paypal link to pay and also fill in the details of your order. This way nothing will get missed.

The site can be found here - Daily Marketer! - Backlinks Services!

Thanks

Harry

Are the bonus 2000 blog comments still up for grabs on the 500 high pr forum profiles? thinking about ordering this week.

Harry,

I ordered a package from you on the 2nd, its now the 8th and I haven't heard from you. I've also PM'd you two days ago and I've gotten no response.

Please refund my money back to my paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.