Terrorism hits Norway...

I feel so sorry for the people who have lost loved ones in Oslo. I don't think it's possible to get a life sentence in Norway.

Well not in theory lifetime in jail, but he can be sentenced to 21 years in jail + to kept n custody on a non time limit.

So he can be kept in jail until he dies.

-M

Have been watching NRK (Norway Tv), now 91 dead and 4-5 are still missing...

Well not in theory lifetime in jail, but he can be sentenced to 21 years in jail + to kept n custody on a non time limit.

So he can be kept in jail until he dies.

-M

I am not certain how that works but it strikes me as funny. Max prison sentence is 21 years. Oh, 21 years plus no time limit. We just like to sound politically correct by having a max sentence of 21 years.

I do not know how it works exactly, but it sounds odd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwp2FnRmsE]‪Knights Templar 2083 by Anders Behring Breivik - Oslo killer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Christ. Are you fucking stupid, or just plain old dumb? To think that you're actually schooling someone by explaining that religion does not equal race is quite funny.

My second post about his ethnicity was written after it was established (by police on Norwegian news) that it wasn't an act of international terrorism, thus it was very reasonable to assume that this was not a Muslim.

Get off your high horse, pussy.

Your second post was about you riding in on your high horse like a big shot claiming it wasn't islamic terrorists because it was internal.

Don't sit there passing judgment you little fuckin wanker, I've not offered an opinion on the matter, only pointed out your ignorant reaction - in the same way I would have about the people who pointed the finger at islam automatically, if I had time to deal with 10 posts.

Yep, pretty Muslim looking to me.

t1larg.norway.suspect.gi.jpg

Looks like ly2fuckface was wrong. I'm shocked.

Your second post was about you riding in on your high horse like a big shot claiming it wasn't islamic terrorists because it was internal.

Don't sit there passing judgment you little fuckin wanker, I've not offered an opinion on the matter, only pointed out your ignorant reaction - in the same way I would have about the people who pointed the finger at islam automatically, if I had time to deal with 10 posts.

Exactly. You're the fucking idiot if you think an ethnic norweigan would commit a massacre in the name of Islam without ties to international terrorists. My assumption was very reasanble, so fuck you.

Exactly. You're the fucking idiot if you think an ethnic norweigan would commit a massacre in the name of Islam without ties to international terrorists. My assumption was very reasanble, so fuck you.

Good argument.

When all else fails fuck you.

If he was sane then the video would have fit with his actions. Killing the children is not consistent with his purported philosophy so he was obviously not sane...... or it's a conspiracy to advance more Marxist Multiculturalism and to quash critics. Another Reichstag Fire

Check this out, a compendium by him called "2083 – A European Declaration of Independence."

2shared - download 2083+-+A+European+Declaration+of+Independence.docx

Apparently half of it contains writings from his diary, in which in he describes very thoroughly how he would go about doing what he eventually did.

Check this out, a compendium by him called "2083 – A European Declaration of Independence."

2shared - download 2083+-+A+European+Declaration+of+Independence.docx

Apparently half of it contains writings from his diary, in which in he describes very thoroughly how he would go about doing what he eventually did.

Correct. This means that he is not sane and driven by whatever random therories he has pulled together. The action does not match his claimed desired result. Let me know the list of crusaders that killed their "in country" political opponents' children.

My point was, if the stories being put out, via this video, is true. Then his mental disconnect proves a lack of sanity.

If his actions were in any reasonable way a way to advance his purported philosophy then he would be sane with a bad philosophy.

This is in juxtaposition to the terrorists that bomb targets of their philosophical enemies - the trade centers being the sane act of evil people, whereas the blowing up of a deli full of other Muslims is not consistent and therefore not sane.

In other words we cannot blame a political philosophy for this event - we can blame the actions of an insane man. If, and only if, the stories about the guy are true.

sorry, but i couldn't care less. would i ever visit norway? no. this is as relevant to me as something happening in greenland.

the posts from some of you guys sum up why 95% of the people with actual brains have left this forum.

I am sorry to see such a beautiful country with peaceful people being hit by such an act of cruelty.

Reactions: gerMAN
sorry, but i couldn't care less. would i ever visit norway? no. this is as relevant to me as something happening in greenland.

Why wouldn't you visit Norway? Oh, that's right, cause you're a self centered asshole that's never left his hometown and hasn't experienced anything the world has to offer and thinks he's better for it.

The people of Norway are lovely, the country is beautiful.

I can't even begin to express my contempt for people like you. This shit could just as easily have struck your home town and killed your loved ones. The names Timothy McVeigh or Ted Kaczynski mean anything to you?

Reactions: gerMAN
Why wouldn't you visit Norway? Oh, that's right, cause you're a self centered asshole that's never left his hometown and hasn't experienced anything the world has to offer and thinks he's better for it.
lol... that's funny. i've been to 15 countries in europe. just have no interest in norway.

lol... that's funny. i've been to 15 countries in europe. just have no interest in norway.

Riiight. Sure thing bud. Traveled the word have you? But you could care less? Why would you care? You need to actually visit there to care? You don't want to visit there so you have no compassion for the families and friends of 92 dead people? This news is inconvenient for you? That makes perfect sense...

Riiight. Sure thing bud. Traveled the word have you? But you could care less? Why would you care? You need to actually visit there to care? You don't want to visit there so you have no compassion for the families and friends of 92 dead people? This news is inconvenient for you? That makes perfect sense...
yep... no interest, so i don't care. i don't plan on visiting nigeria either and don't give a shit what happens there.