Terrorism hits Norway...

oslo-shooter-7-22-11.png

OSLO — The Norwegian police on Saturday charged a 32-year-old man, whom they identified as a Christian fundamentalist with right-wing connections, over the bombing of a government center here and a shooting attack on a nearby island that together left at least 91 people dead.

-----
Funny how people are so quick to jump to conclusions (not directed at Image - you got my take on this on Skype)

The unfortunate thing is that people are already a bit close minded when it comes to religion here (scandinavia).

Lets's see how long it takes for the same people who were condemning the killer 24 hours ago start defending him now that it turns out he's neither brown, nor muslim or nor left wing...

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

SvD | Sveriges kvalitetssajt för nyheter

Nyheter - DN.SE

--
PS
What's the world coming to when a guy this hot does such crazy, evil things :(
--
PPS
If you place a link to google translate in your firefox favorite tabs, just click on it when you go to those sites for a translation that isn't too bad

Google Translate

OSLO — The Norwegian police on Saturday charged a 32-year-old man, whom they identified as a Christian fundamentalist with right-wing connections, over the bombing of a government center here and a shooting attack on a nearby island that together left at least 91 people dead.

-----
Funny how people are so quick to jump to conclusions (not directed at Image - you got my take on this on Skype)

The unfortunate thing is that people are already a bit close minded when it comes to religion here (scandinavia).

Lets's see how long it takes for the same people who were condemning the killer 24 hours ago start defending him now that it turns out he's neither brown, nor muslim or nor left wing...

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

SvD | Sveriges kvalitetssajt för nyheter

Nyheter - DN.SE

--
PS
What's the world coming to when a guy this hot does such crazy, evil things :(
--
PPS
If you place a link to google translate in your firefox favorite tabs, just click on it when you go to those sites for a translation that isn't too bad

Google Translate

I still blame muslims for the bombing.

Also, mattseh is a fucking terrorist sympathizer just so everyone knows.

Thanks

I predict a full scale uprisal against Islam by 2020. You heard it here first.

Muslim scum at it again..

It's definately a terrorist attack. Norwegian Police have stated it was a bomb, but you are right that no one can be blamed until the full facts come out.

However, Norway maybe a target due to its involvement in Afghanistan. Also, wasn't it a Norwegian paper that published a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad? a real no no to Muslim fanatics.

Religion of peace has the right to kill everyone else (according to their "Book")

Norway was about to deport this guy: Mullah Krekar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. He said he would be avenged. The bombs were car bombs detonated in front of the prosecutor's office, who was responsible for the deportation. The prosecutor is ok, but photos from the scene show 2 KIA.

FUCK.... youuu ... !!

as said by the BBC NEWS - it was a fundamentalist Christian website that incited him to do it!

Goddam christian fundamentalists why cant they just live and let live. 91 people dead, huge amount of kids messed up. RIP

At least 80 people are dead as a result of a rampage Friday on a Norwegian island, police said, an attack that came shortly after an explosion killed seven others in the Scandinavian nation's capital. - Oslo, Norway (CNN)

--What happened to the world? :(
Why they love to kill people :(

It "seems to include" indoor rape? Why wouldn't it?

Different things. Indoor rape is usually not as violent as the outdoor rape where a lot of violence is used to make sure the woman doesn't scream or fight back. And the video was about outdoor rape.

You are trying to divert into a discussion about the overall effects of immigration. What I was mainly addressing was your claim that the presence of Muslims is enough to drive normal (with "normal" being an important abjective here) people insane, to the point of shooting school kids.

Who is normal? It obviously is enough to destabilize the society and create people like this man. That's really all that matters. If Norway would have continued to be a homogeneous society, or at least just have let in people who wanted to adapt to their cultulre, this wouldn't have happened. It also doesn't seem like this man was insane, just filled with hate for the destructive multicultural society and its apologists.

You said there was "constant rape" in Norway, so it is natural to compare/contrast that with rape rates in the USA. Going by your logic, there is ultra-constant rape going on in Alaska. Therefore, also by your logic, the more constant rape should be causing even more normal people to go insane in the US.

Yes, Alaska doesn't seem to be a nice place. It is different though, the rapes are committed by all different races and types of people. The rapes in northern European countries are almost exclusively committed by people from Africa and the ME. And the majority of these people justify it with what their mulla told them, that a woman without a veil is a slut that deserves to be raped. Rapes alone isn't the only reason for people to be drawn to extremism though.

Also, America does seem to have a large number of insane people. So it makes sense.

Immigrants nearly always have higher crime rates. There used to be problems with the Irish in New York, for example. I've never seen anyone say the Irish drove normal people to kill school kids, though.

Irish people can't be compared to Africans or middle easterners.

LOL @ Everyone who was raving about muslims before the truth came out that this fuckface was a Christian fundamentalist.

If someone is inclined to be a nutjob they will find any excuse for it. Gotta hand it to him though, he must have had to do some real mental twisting to justify this with his "Christian" beliefs. It's much easier to justify something like this with Islam, IMO

I have a buddy in Norway who was explaining to me that "right wing fundamentalist christian" is their little way of saying that he was basically a Nazi.

84 smart kids at a camp for learning how to make their country a better place knelt down and shot in the face. Sickening.

84 dead, this is one of those type of things you can't guard against.

Hang the murdering fuck

really? It is called security. What if one of the instructors went mad and started killing people - what would they do? I understand that you can have a limited number of unavoided casualties with a single assailant armed with small arms. But the numbers here are ridiculous.

I remember a news story, guy starts shooting people in a US airport at an Israeli airline station. An Israeli agent shot him.

Guy goes into a church and starts shooting people, the church security shot him.

happens all the time - bad guy has gun, bad guy gets shot. Even in LA they learned their lesson when 2 guys showed up with body armor and machine guns - now they carry armor piercing bullets and high powered rifles.

and what's this about a test to go up and talk to the terrorist - is that what they are being taught - that a terrorist can be reasoned with if we are just brave enough to go up and talk to them?

Hey shit stain,

Read my post on top of this thread. The "international terrorist theory" was debunked pretty quickly after it was established that it was an ethnic Norwegian, no matter what security "experts" on CNN tell you.

And I made it pretty clear early on in the thread that it was a Norwegian man, but I still didn't draw any conclusions until later on about his motives.

Yours,

dumb fuck

You're right faggot, I didn't blame muslims either...

Just wanted to point out that islam isn't a race (to you).

Cunt.

You're right faggot, I didn't blame muslims either...

Just wanted to point out that islam isn't a race (to you).

Cunt.

Christ. Are you fucking stupid, or just plain old dumb? To think that you're actually schooling someone by explaining that religion does not equal race is quite funny.

My second post about his ethnicity was written after it was established (by police on Norwegian news) that it wasn't an act of international terrorism, thus it was very reasonable to assume that this was not a Muslim.

Get off your high horse, pussy.