Terrorism hits Norway...

..oh wait, apparently it's an ethnic norweigan. Suck it, dickwad.

See post above.

I don't suck anything and I confirm what I have written in my post, you fucking idiot because you have no clue about this.

Norway has been one of the most tolerant country in Europe with refugees from Africa and Asia (middle east). Anyone can come here and declare as political refugee to get benefits that citizens will never get.
What is the result?
A part of these people really need help and assistance and want only a better life in a democratic country like Norway. But another wide part takes only advantage of their condition to freely commit crimes:
rapes, prostitution and other.

Most prisoners in Europe jails are people from Africa and Asia, and most of them are illegal immigrants.

As consequence of this that white extremist groups are growing in Norway and in Europe.

Different things. Indoor rape is usually not as violent as the outdoor rape where a lot of violence is used to make sure the woman doesn't scream or fight back. And the video was about outdoor rape.

Why are you even pointing this out? Are you saying that 1 outdoor rape is 25 times worse than 1 indoor rape - so much so that the thought of it happening causes people to kill school children?

The video didn't distinguish between outdoor rape and indoor rape. Even if every rape in Oslo is outdoor, I still don't see how the total numbers equate to "constant rape."

Who is normal?

In this case we can call it people who don't let normal life lead to them shooting kids.

It obviously is enough to destabilize the society and create people like this man.

"obviously"? If it's obvious then why is there just this one anecdotal case? You don't think his brain chemistry or the way his parents treated him during formative years might have had anything to do with it?

According to his facebook page, he also played World of Warcraft. I'm sure there are people out there who think that video games caused him to do it, just like was said after Columbine.

It also doesn't seem like this man was insane, just filled with hate for the destructive multicultural society and its apologists.

If it is enough hate to cause him to kill kids, then most would define that as insane. Are you also filled with hate for similar reasons? If not, I can't imagine why you feel the need to defend this man's sanity.

Yes, Alaska doesn't seem to be a nice place. It is different though, the rapes are committed by all different races and types of people.

I'm sure that comforts the raped people of Alaska, knowing that they aren't just getting raped exclusively by Muslims.

And again, most of the rapes in Alaska are committed by males, so it's not really all types of people. You've never felt the need to post on here highlighting about all the atrocities that males do to females though, have you?

I am unaware of these things happening in Western countries. I thought Norway is such a peaceful place to live. But after reading the comments and watching the news on TV, my impression is changed.

Is Norway a Christian country?

Most prisoners in Europe jails are people from Africa and Asia, and most of them are illegal immigrants.

As consequence of this that white extremist groups are growing in Norway and in Europe.
yep. amsterdam is a good example. every time i go there it looks more like morocco. i don't think there's any dutch living in that city anymore. lol

This is weird, I think it's a setup somehow or a distortion of what really happened. How would killing children stop the "Islamification of Europe"? The PR campaign we are going to see(and have already partially been witnessing) by the Communists is going to be HARNESSED to go after guns.

Obama will use this to go after people here, the Communists in Norway will use it to go after the opposition party, and they'll go after Wilders too. Same as the campaign we saw against Murdoch, and the campaign we saw against Strauss-Kahn.

The Communists are nothing if not efficient.

yep. amsterdam is a good example. every time i go there it looks more like morocco. i don't think there's any dutch living in that city anymore. lol

here are the numbers. how does a city like NY compare to AMS?

amsterdam:

dutch 49%
surinamese 9%
moroccans 9%
turks 5%
indonesians 3.5%
germans 2.5%
antillians/arubans 1.5%
ghanians 1.4%
british 1.3%

other nationalities all below 1% each.

Well, It's not official yet, because thereligionofpeace.com hasn't yet published the # of Muslim killings this last week, but we may very well be able to soon say:

Congrats, Right-Wing Christians!

You FINALLY were able to kill more innocents in a day than Muslims did that same day!

(Yes, since Hitler. Although we don't know the score for muslims back then so that one is still iffy.)

;)

ONLY MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. THE FACT THAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RELIGION HAS CRAZY NUTJOBS DOESN'T MATTER. IF A CHRISTIAN DID THIS IT MUST BE A SECRET MUSLIM PLOT BECAUSE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ARE INCAPABLE OF ACTING IRRATIONALLY. HURR DURR

who finances them? who trained them?
what are their geopolitical motives?
don't believe in all this religion for peace nonsense crap

This is weird, I think it's a setup somehow or a distortion of what really happened. How would killing children stop the "Islamification of Europe"? The PR campaign we are going to see(and have already partially been witnessing) by the Communists is going to be HARNESSED to go after guns.

Obama will use this to go after people here, the Communists in Norway will use it to go after the opposition party, and they'll go after Wilders too. Same as the campaign we saw against Murdoch, and the campaign we saw against Strauss-Kahn.

The Communists are nothing if not efficient.

ONLY MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. THE FACT THAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RELIGION HAS CRAZY NUTJOBS DOESN'T MATTER. IF A CHRISTIAN DID THIS IT MUST BE A SECRET MUSLIM PLOT BECAUSE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ARE INCAPABLE OF ACTING IRRATIONALLY. HURR DURR

QlEgm.gif

Well all of you internet experts.

Is this story true or not of his Facebook page originally not listing Christian and Conservative and then it was changed later after the shooting spree?

Which is it?

One is probably the way it looked to friends or "friends of friends." The privacy settings can be changed for each category. Go look at profiles of friends of friends, when you are logged in and then when not logged in, and you will see that many look quite different.

The forum posts he allegedly made make it clear that he considered himself to be Christian conservative of some form or another.

Well, It's not official yet, because thereligionofpeace.com hasn't yet published the # of Muslim killings this last week, but we may very well be able to soon say:

Congrats, Right-Wing Christians!

You FINALLY were able to kill more innocents in a day than Muslims did that same day!

(Yes, since Hitler. Although we don't know the score for muslims back then so that one is still iffy.)

;)

The Oklahoma City bombing death toll was over 150.

There have been days where the Lord's Resistance Army have reportedly killed over 500 civilians.

One is probably the way it looked to friends or "friends of friends." The privacy settings can be changed for each category. Go look at profiles of friends of friends, when you are logged in and then when not logged in, and you will see that many look quite different.

The forum posts he allegedly made make it clear that he considered himself to be Christian conservative of some form or another.

The Oklahoma City bombing death toll was over 150.

There have been days where the Lord's Resistance Army have reportedly killed over 500 civilians.

9/11 was 3000.

Darfur, Sudan had around 300,000-350,000 civilians killed in the name of pro-Islam ethnic cleansing and 2.85 Million unaccounted for or displaced. It has been called "Arab Apartheid".

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Mumbai_terrorist_attacks

Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course there have been whackjob Christians to do this, but to say that this entire trend is invalidated by two examples - Norway and OKC which was 16 years ago - is lunacy in the name of political correctness. The Lord's Resistance Army is also not "Christian", it's a hybrid of Christian and Mysticism based more heavily on the 10 Commandments:

"The LRA's ideology is disputed amongst academics.[23][25] While most academics and media outlets regard LRA as primarily a Christian militia,[4][5][6][7][8][9][10] the LRA reportedly evokes Acholi nationalism on occasion,[26] but the sincerity of this behavior is considered dubious by some observers.[27][28] During its brief alliance with the Muslim country of Sudan it also claimed to be Islamic as well, an apparent contradiction"