Spam Gone Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still holding at the same position. I really hope I see some movement. You guys are killing me here. Still at #13 dangit

Every SERP is different, every site is different. I've yet to see anything not react at all so bear with it, 346. Or possibly you're in one of those niches that doesn't look too hard from a quick glance but deeper inspection reveals it's super tough.

Thanks for the additional orders, all above who posted they ordered.

Moved from #18 to #7 in 3 days for a term with the majority of competition large authority sites in Australia. Never planned to tackle the keyword, and now page 1 with no effort.

Another ordered.

i'm 99.99% sure i know this method, and believe some smart people would strongly advise to close this thread and use it privately or you wanna enjoy some fast money now and bring the end to this fast as well?

Review

Well, I shoulda layed out a rag before trying one of Grinds new services. I have been working on this one fucking keyword for 4-5 months now, and couldn't break top 8. Granted, in my defence I am competing against marketing agencies with huge amounts of resources. In any event, in 4 DAYS, I am #1.

This product is going to solve all life's problems maybe even poverty and war. And Grind, you get your ZJ, but you owe me a new keyboard for not warning me to get a rag.

ps. my rankings for all my other keywords have also improved. All hail.

not so much complaining as I am jealous :)

Check your SERP. :rainfro:

Just purchased:) im using a 10 year old aged domain and doing a 301 to my site. Hope this works

Sounds solid.

How does the 301 work? I mean isn't it suspicious from Google's point of view?

Your posting in a thread advertising massive volume spam and you're wondering about it being suspicious to google? Maybe the guy below me is right...

i'm 99.99% sure i know this method, and believe some smart people would strongly advise to close this thread and use it privately or you wanna enjoy some fast money now and bring the end to this fast as well?

99.99% sure you know that this is Spam? I'm going to say you're right, considering I've been saying 100% of the time that these links were spammy as hell.

Seriously though, PM me the method, if you're right, I'll consider closing the thread. If you're wrong, and I'm 99.99% sure you are, I'll call you an idiot and laugh at you. I'm also 99.99% sure I know what you think it is, as multiple people have already asked me. They were wrong too.

Ordered, 9X393251XV260701V.

Thanks, hope it treats you well.

Review

Well, I shoulda layed out a rag before trying one of Grinds new services. I have been working on this one fucking keyword for 4-5 months now, and couldn't break top 8. Granted, in my defence I am competing against marketing agencies with huge amounts of resources. In any event, in 4 DAYS, I am #1.

This product is going to solve all life's problems maybe even poverty and war. And Grind, you get your ZJ, but you owe me a new keyboard for not warning me to get a rag.

ps. my rankings for all my other keywords have also improved. All hail.

Rags are an upsell, you must have missed the funnel. Congrats on the rankings, make that badboy sticky now!

when you say that it could possibly "implode" a newer site, what exactly does that mean?

for instance, if I regged a brand new domain, threw up a thin WP site and had your links pointed towards it.. how would it "implode" that site? or would it only affect the money site that you then 301'd to?

just wondering, as im interested in your product.. problem is I don't have an aged domain to use. just wondering how I could possibly take advantage anyways?

thx.

fuck it ill try it on a page that fell off the map earlier this year. thought it would come back but still hasnt. probably due to a penalty im thinking. on its best days it was around #3-7 early this year. was in the 50s but now not in top 100

ordered 3C898034RM067473M

when you say that it could possibly "implode" a newer site, what exactly does that mean?

for instance, if I regged a brand new domain, threw up a thin WP site and had your links pointed towards it.. how would it "implode" that site? or would it only affect the money site that you then 301'd to?

just wondering, as im interested in your product.. problem is I don't have an aged domain to use. just wondering how I could possibly take advantage anyways?

thx.

Implosion is a process in which objects are destroyed by collapsing (or being squeezed in) on themselves. If you did a site:yourSpammyURL.com search and it returned no results, you could consider yourself imploded.

And if you're deindexed, most likely you're not passing much juice through the 301. I've only seen a couple cases of that, just wanted to put that out there so you guys would be smart about where you send this. Probably wishful thinking in retrospect.

There's an exact match with 1,200,000 monthly searches? Is it "google"?

Yes, and it's not google.

fuck it ill try it on a page that fell off the map earlier this year. thought it would come back but still hasnt. probably due to a penalty im thinking. on its best days it was around #3-7 early this year. was in the 50s but now not in top 100

ordered 3C898034RM067473M

OK, but like I stated above, we tested these on "sandboxed" domains and results were negligible. Maybe you'll have better luck.

whats the current wait time for an order to be completed?

3-10 days for all the links to fire, you should wait two weeks from the time you order for everything to settle if you want to judge the real effect of this package.

I checked my ranking Grind. It is still at #13 DANGITTTTTTTT. You had me excited there for a minute. I know this is an awesome service from all the reviews here. So don't think I am doubting it for one minute. I will overcome this keyword :)

Status
Not open for further replies.