Spam Gone Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, don't get it, I could use 3 urls and a different anchor for each url right?
What's that secondary anchor field on the order form?

Grind - is this for real? Was the domain bought aged with PR and any backlinks? Or for REAL 3 days old as in just registered 3 days ago?

That's hilarious. If this sticks, I might toss one of my sites into the fire for shits and gaggles.

Yeah, I checked it out, no PR, n/a on age, all the backlinks look like ours, I don't see why he'd say it was 3 days old if it wasn't, I didn't dig too deep.

Grind, you should be a scientist. Hats off :drinkup:

Math + fun with chemistry, count me in. ;)

I need some popping because my competitor has about 59,936 backlinks and I see they did most in 20k bursts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HkFK_wTss0]Dance Style: POPPING & Locking - YouTube[/ame]

Ordered one job to test it out! 1TH53096EX207692U

clclester

Thanks for the order!

Sorry, don't get it, I could use 3 urls and a different anchor for each url right?
What's that secondary anchor field on the order form?

We're trying to code in a secondary anchor, no guarantee it'll get used. If your secondary anchor was relevant to your primary anchor, it'll get used anyway (most likely) from the way we scrape related anchors.

1 URL/1 anchor per blast is your best bet.

Well, I'm not sure if the campaign has started but our page moved from #7 to #9, now it's at #8. That's normal though, it bounces around like that on a day-day basis.

I think it was wishful thinking though - it's a ridiculously hard keyword phrase - one we spend tens of $thousands$ a month just to stay on page 1.

I'll try it again with a less ridiculous phrase and report back :music06:

Update: 2/4 keywords on Page One with one more dancing on page one. Find my post above. That was the initial effect.

Now? PAGE ONE!!!!! These guys are genius.

(Over 300k combined exact match) - one of the harder niches online...

SHUT IT DOWN. I'm begging you, just shut this whole operation down and only let me order. I'll give ZJ, XJ YJ whatever you want. This is me asking for this package:

I'll Suck Yo Dick, Man! - YouTube

I'm ranking #5 for a very nice term, already made my money back 3x over. It's also above another site of mine that I've spent A LOT of time on. Just trying to buy up some more domains to use this on.

ALL HAIL SPAM GONE WILD! ALL HAIL OUR LEADER!!

Okay I'm game. I was holding out but I thought with all these great reviews I should get in on it before the price goes up.

I'll be using this on a domain that is 11 years old and has a CI of 78 in SERPIQ. The average CI of the top results is 67. I was briefly on the 1st page probably due to a boost from Layered Links but am now back at position 13. My terrible rankings are most likely due to bad on page optimization which at the moment I can't do anything about.

Search volume is only about 1K per month.

Well, I'm not sure if the campaign has started but our page moved from #7 to #9, now it's at #8. That's normal though, it bounces around like that on a day-day basis.

I think it was wishful thinking though - it's a ridiculously hard keyword phrase - one we spend tens of $thousands$ a month just to stay on page 1.

I'll try it again with a less ridiculous phrase and report back :music06:

Or you could give it more than 48 hours before giving up (not that it matters, the links, they be a coming at this point). I'm just saying, a little patience perhaps. I checked the indexed links on yours and I'd be surprised if it had moved at all. But that will change. One I started on Saturday jumped from 5k to 13k indexed links today. :music06:

SHUT IT DOWN. I'm begging you, just shut this whole operation down and only let me order. I'll give ZJ, XJ YJ whatever you want. This is me asking for this package:

I'll Suck Yo Dick, Man! - YouTube

I'm ranking #5 for a very nice term, already made my money back 3x over. It's also above another site of mine that I've spent A LOT of time on. Just trying to buy up some more domains to use this on.

ALL HAIL SPAM GONE WILD! ALL HAIL OUR LEADER!!

We <3 you too bro. Not shutting it down yet but servers are getting full, I actually had to put my shit in a queue today, wtf is up with that?

Okay I'm game. I was holding out but I thought with all these great reviews I should get in on it before the price goes up.

I'll be using this on a domain that is 11 years old and has a CI of 78 in SERPIQ. The average CI of the top results is 67. I was briefly on the 1st page probably due to a boost from Layered Links but am now back at position 13. My terrible rankings are most likely due to bad on page optimization which at the moment I can't do anything about.

Search volume is only about 1K per month.

yunocanfixuronsitebro?

Hope this helps, glad to know you got age and some nice LL links to balance the scales after this drops.

Ordered with my CC for a newer site. I don't even care, I want to see what this can do.

Thanks for the order. New sites are an interesting ride, hope you end up right side up. Good luck bro.

im assuming everyones whos gotten positive results are using this on aged domains. will this service work just as well on new (month old) domains?

Took an fairly new site (couple months old) with a thin link profile from #51 to #5 over night. We'll see if it sticks but I"m fairly impressed ;-)

im assuming everyones whos gotten positive results are using this on aged domains. will this service work just as well on new (month old) domains?

It'll work on any domain. It's just a question of the rankings will stick or if you'll trigger a filter. There's just more risk with a new domain. Aged domains with aged back links insulate against bumping different authority/velocity triggers. Sometimes a second blast will help a new site, not always.

Will let you know soon.

Yeah, you'll definitely know soon.

Order placed.

Thanks for that, cheers.

Took an fairly new site (couple months old) with a thin link profile from #51 to #5 over night. We'll see if it sticks but I"m fairly impressed ;-)

Yeah, sensing a trend here. Some of you guys with new sites are going to be stoked, some are going to wish you'd taken my advice in the OP.

Order placed so excite!

Thanks for that.

Hmm..

In your opinion can I use this service on my 4 months old site?

I already spent more than $300 on my 4 month old site and it got lots of diverse links like profiles, bookmarks, article networks, edu links, etc. And it still linger on page 2 which is 14-16 position.

I believe blasts doesn't include pinging right? So, basically google will just find the links by itself?

Also placed my order. Site responded good to a big comment blast before and is now around 1.5 years old. Let's see what this can do.

Hmm..

In your opinion can I use this service on my 4 months old site?

I already spent more than $300 on my 4 month old site and it got lots of diverse links like profiles, bookmarks, article networks, edu links, etc. And it still linger on page 2 which is 14-16 position.

I believe blasts doesn't include pinging right? So, basically google will just find the links by itself?

If you read through the thread, you'll see my opinion on this subject matter offered multiple times. Can you? Sure? Should you? Don't know. Will it survive it intact? No idea. Like anything, don't risk what you can't afford to not lose.

Also placed my order. Site responded good to a big comment blast before and is now around 1.5 years old. Let's see what this can do.

Should be a nice test, looking forward to seeing some results.

damn, now i know how Frodo felt like!

Must...resist..urge... subscribed.

Valor, discretion, cliche, inserted.

Status
Not open for further replies.