Spam Gone Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
REVIEW:

Basically I used this service on a deep page ranking #22 for a term with a difficulty of about 55 according to SEOmoz and an exact local search volume of 60.500.

The whole site and the page targetted as well has a solid backlink portfolio already so it's definately not a new site.

3 days after starting the project, the page is bouncing between spot 8 and spot 6 on the front site which is more than amazing. These links index over time and daily the site is getting more and more backlinks indexed according to both ahrefs and yahoo indexer.

What I can say about this project is that you need to be careful where you point this stuff to. It's definately easy to be discovered as spam but works. If you doubt your site can handle this, buy an aged and PR domain with LEGIT backlinks (not talking about 30 backlinks) and 301 to your money site.

Terms of value for money, the CPA I earn paid for the package in like 1-2 days which I love. I might see some more movement and will report back in case that happens.

Needless to say recommend and I already ordered a second package for a different website.

My tip: couple this with some high PR homepage backlinks and you probably got a pretty damn strong combination. Just watch out, this definately can sandbox your site as well.

Quick question on this one Grindstone. What are your views on running these links to a sandboxed domain?

It's PR2, aged a couple of years, has existing backlinks (good and bad ones).

It's a payday site which I picked up for almost nothing with all the content intact. Had a dupe article on the homepage which I promptly removed but all other content is unique.

holy shit.

Spam gone wild? What is it? Really?? Who gives a fuck what it is. Fuck the reports. This shit is fucking real. How real? How dare you ask. I've been doing SEO for 4 years, and have NEVER been more impressed. Sure, I've seen crazy shit....I am sure you have too.

How big are my balls? Spam gone wild to a 3 day old site. 300,000+ exact match combined search volume. From Page 8 to #14 for virtually all 5 keywords. (Page 2 - Number 4)...

Are you kidding me? Why are you still reading?? Logically, the above sentence should have taken you to paypal. Stop wasting time. Order Now.

Final Conclusion: I am about 99.99% sure that this is better than any blowjob you've ever had. Ever.

Thanks.

Great review, thanks for sharing. Might have to disagree with the last statement though, the two Swedish girls on the beach at Ao Nong left a lasting impression. ;)

Ya this shit is totally legit, page 1 top 3 for both keywords.

Nice to hear, thanks for sharing.

My site got blasted 2 days ago - from page 2 to 8 for the main KW, plus page 1 for a few big related terms. noice, hope it keeps moving up.

Yeah, I'd love to see you crush that niche, I know it's been a long time coming.

I have gotten p.m's regarding mystery links for this post.

He is telling you this is SPAM and has showed me some of what he is doing, well he is not lying it truly is SPAM no mystery too it. If you don't know what SPAM is look it up.

I am doing a review on a very hard KW will be interesting to see what this SPAM is all about.

I see some new results in last 24 hours for your order so you should see some movement soon, unless that keyword is way harder than I think.

Grindstone whats your skype? I have some questions but I need to put in some orders. Thanks.

See below plz.

Hi zingo, I'm one of the guys that PM'ed you. I think the reason people wanted to know more about the type of links is because they don't want to buy the same thing twice.

i.e: If it's just blog comment + profile links then subscribing to just Dripable would give you the same results since all of the other providers (DFB, Backblasts, LinkAloha, BLG) all have the same database of sites they spam. There are only so many forums/blogs on the internet.

but I did take a look at the type of sites they spam and they're not these so all should be good. No idea how they found the footprint but genius!

Here's the thing Clyde. I've shown in this thread at least 4 diff ways you can track these links, where you can see that they're actually being built and indexed.

The only two "mysteries" are 1, that I'm not guaranteeing an actual number of links, because it would be impossible to track and the man hours responsible to attempt such a thing would price this right out the WF arena and 2, that I'm not supplying the link urls in an easy to replicate list.

Anybody with decent scraping skills can view their link profile two weeks after ordering and get to work, but they're going to have to do the work. This place is full of no talent copycat ass clowns and I intend to make their lives as hard as possible. Reverse engineer all you want, but you're going to have to put in the work.

If you can't live with that, don't order. And as Zingo said, I walked him exactly through what this offer was and why I approached it like this. The results speak for themselves and that's what I clearly stated I was selling in the OP.

It's shit like this that just had me and "mystery support guy" discussing how long we'll leave this open publicly.

:eek7: (Skype: buylinkstoday)

It's in the first post bud.

Thanks for reposting that.

Moved up 1 spot each for 2kws from 4 to 3. Competitive keywords too. I actually don't wnat to move up much more because top spot is another site of mine lol.

It could happen. ;)

REVIEW:

Basically I used this service on a deep page ranking #22 for a term with a difficulty of about 55 according to SEOmoz and an exact local search volume of 60.500.

The whole site and the page targetted as well has a solid backlink portfolio already so it's definately not a new site.

3 days after starting the project, the page is bouncing between spot 8 and spot 6 on the front site which is more than amazing. These links index over time and daily the site is getting more and more backlinks indexed according to both ahrefs and yahoo indexer.

What I can say about this project is that you need to be careful where you point this stuff to. It's definately easy to be discovered as spam but works. If you doubt your site can handle this, buy an aged and PR domain with LEGIT backlinks (not talking about 30 backlinks) and 301 to your money site.

Terms of value for money, the CPA I earn paid for the package in like 1-2 days which I love. I might see some more movement and will report back in case that happens.

Needless to say recommend and I already ordered a second package for a different website.

My tip: couple this with some high PR homepage backlinks and you probably got a pretty damn strong combination. Just watch out, this definately can sandbox your site as well.

Thanks for leaving a clear and accurate review, appreciate the time you put into writing it.

Quick question on this one Grindstone. What are your views on running these links to a sandboxed domain?

It's PR2, aged a couple of years, has existing backlinks (good and bad ones).

It's a payday site which I picked up for almost nothing with all the content intact. Had a dupe article on the homepage which I promptly removed but all other content is unique.

Can't recommend spending the money on it, there was a guy up thread who ordered on a supposed -50 penalized domain, I don't have high hopes but you could monitor his results if he shares them and then make your call. tl;dr answer: no

I woke up this morning all lonely and shit. I was sad, then I remember I had spam gone wild. I wanted more so I just placed another order for an INSANE keyword. way more insane than you bitches. If this ranks, I'm going to bust a nut on the Judge's desk. holla.

I've been authorized to sue anyone who does not love this shit. For real. I got 5 wilds as a retainer and a ZJ from grindstone.

^^ that doesnt beat Pasha busting a nut on a mantle and then having 2 climbers roll up in it minutes later.

True story, Pasha doesnt lie, except when he is on his drunken all nighter binges.

I don't know if you're seeing what I'm seeing, but holy...shit...I'm speechless. In 10 years of SEO, I've never seen anything like this. If this "sticks", i.e. the rankings stays there for this keyword, I am seriously going to flip my shit. This is amazing.

How long does the campaign usually last? Mine started yesterday but I have seen no movement for the keyword yet. Just wondering as I am hoping to see some great results like I have been reading here.

I woke up this morning all lonely and shit. I was sad, then I remember I had spam gone wild. I wanted more so I just placed another order for an INSANE keyword. way more insane than you bitches. If this ranks, I'm going to bust a nut on the Judge's desk. holla.

I've been authorized to sue anyone who does not love this shit. For real. I got 5 wilds as a retainer and a ZJ from grindstone.

ROFL

^^ that doesnt beat Pasha busting a nut on a mantle and then having 2 Spanish creepy stalker type climbers trying to spy some blonde bush roll up in it minutes later.

FYP

True story, Pasha doesnt lie, except when he is on his drunken all nighter binges.

Eliquid, when drunk, will tell you all these brilliant money making ideas and then not remember the next morning. Kiosks + twin submits FTW!

I don't know if you're seeing what I'm seeing, but holy...shit...I'm speechless. In 10 years of SEO, I've never seen anything like this. If this "sticks", i.e. the rankings stays there for this keyword, I am seriously going to flip my shit. This is amazing.

I'm seeing it in a variety of places depending on the proxy. I don't know where it started at but damn, if it sticks @2 I'll flip my shit!

How long does the campaign usually last? Mine started yesterday but I have seen no movement for the keyword yet. Just wondering as I am hoping to see some great results like I have been reading here.

About 7-10 days usually, depending on server loads and any downtime. I see you have about 100 fresh indexed links in past 24 hours so give it some time.

What's a ZJ? lol.

Urban Dictionary: ZJ

haha, I know I am just chompin at the bit here man cause I've been so close for 2 years (that's what she said) and can almost do a victory dance :)

Damn. I can't afford a ZJ. Shoulda dropped a dick roll, I didn't even check the link before I clicked it. That's how deep my trust runs Grind haha. 36 hours in, ranking for kw targeted stands. Will report back soon.

haha, I know I am just chompin at the bit here man cause I've been so close for 2 years (that's what she said) and can almost do a victory dance :)

Seeing some small movement on a couple diff proxies, should start popping soon.

Damn. I can't afford a ZJ. Shoulda dropped a dick roll, I didn't even check the link before I clicked it. That's how deep my trust runs Grind haha. 36 hours in, ranking for kw targeted stands. Will report back soon.

Haha, no dickroll here, I had to look it up too. ;)

Ya, I've got it at 2,9,13, depending on which tool (literally) you ask....holy shit. You're my favorite redneck. Like, ever. Wow, this is on some serious domination shit.

holy shit.

Spam gone wild? What is it? Really?? Who gives a fuck what it is. Fuck the reports. This shit is fucking real. How real? How dare you ask. I've been doing SEO for 4 years, and have NEVER been more impressed. Sure, I've seen crazy shit....I am sure you have too.

How big are my balls? Spam gone wild to a 3 day old site. 300,000+ exact match combined search volume. From Page 8 to #14 for virtually all 5 keywords. (Page 2 - Number 4)...

Are you kidding me? Why are you still reading?? Logically, the above sentence should have taken you to paypal. Stop wasting time. Order Now.

Final Conclusion: I am about 99.99% sure that this is better than any blowjob you've ever had. Ever.

Thanks.

Grind - is this for real? Was the domain bought aged with PR and any backlinks? Or for REAL 3 days old as in just registered 3 days ago?

That's hilarious. If this sticks, I might toss one of my sites into the fire for shits and gaggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.