Spam Gone Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can however, check YSE (my blast yesterday increased by 300+ links) or google your site name in quotes (no www or http://) and you will literally see the links pile in (100+ per hour for me yesterday, YMMV).

Additionally, you could use majesticseo.com or ahrefs.com to watch your backlinks pile up in almost real time, check this recent test blast (trying to see how an aged site with hardly any links and no updating in 2+ years handles it).

thatbesomelinkpowerbithces.jpg

morebacklinkpowerbishes.jpg

Order placed:
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 77F4078788368841D.

Little nervous as this might be a little too fresh of a site but lets see what happens.

Sent you a pm this looks sick man.

Im currently ranked #10 for a keyword with 42,600,000 results and gets 165 000 exact searches a month. It took me a year to get to #10 so if this can push me up further man i will be stoked.

Order placed:
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 77F4078788368841D.

Little nervous as this might be a little too fresh of a site but lets see what happens.

Hope you chose well, you're a good SEO so I'm thinking you had some quality links in there, sometimes that can offset the lack of age.

Order placed:
4RV42907G3824842A
Thx!

Thank you!

Sent you a pm this looks sick man.

Im currently ranked #10 for a keyword with 42,600,000 results and gets 165 000 exact searches a month. It took me a year to get to #10 so if this can push me up further man i will be stoked.

Responded, interested to see what happens with that site in that SERP.

Just ordered: Transaction ID: 47S57087JY316790D

Let's do it.

Thank you, we're on it.

My second site is already on page 2, this is a parasite host in a competitive niche - I know the movement is not even close to finishing so it should be interesting to see how high this bad boy ends up.

Also my first package is ranking really well in all versions of google (e.g .com.au .co.uk) which is a very nice added bonus :).

If you could let me know when it is started that would be cool. I don't have skype until later tonight.

Additionally, you could use majesticseo.com or ahrefs.com to watch your backlinks pile up in almost real time, check this recent test blast (trying to see how an aged site with hardly any links and no updating in 2+ years handles it).

thatbesomelinkpowerbithces.jpg

morebacklinkpowerbishes.jpg

Keep us updated on this on please. That one site I skyped you about thats 11yo but never had anything on it until recently is interested.

Just made an order on a ridiculously competitive keyword, but our site can handle it =)

Done and Done - will report back later.

holy shit, look at that spike so many of these links are profile links? I will PM you a site and I want to ask if you think its ok for this.

Just made an order on a ridiculously competitive keyword, but our site can handle it =)

Done and Done - will report back later.

Awesome, thanks!

holy shit, look at that spike so many of these links are profile links? I will PM you a site and I want to ask if you think its ok for this.

PM responded

love your sales pitch, sounds like White Zombie :p

Kudos, wondered when somebody would pick up the black sunshine reference.

My Review:

I know I said I was going to come back in a week time but god damn this service got some crazy juice, my moderate competition keyword went from

ranking 400+ to #6 in less than 24 hours!

This is like the holy grail of SEO, the only other linkbuilding I've done are some profile links drip fed and SB bomb. If you're on the fence about this one, you better jump quick before Grindstone shuts it down!

His support guy was also very helpful giving you suggestions on how to further improve your results but of course, take everything with a grain of salt as with any SEO advices.

p/s: my keyword gets 40k+ local exact searches. I'll probably order another blast in a week or so. Super stoked! :bowdown:

4c98e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.