SEO VIP LIST! Exclusive! 100 C-Class RedHat SEO! Permanent Private $0.08/Link! Guran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

I'm interested in joining the VIP list. Please send me an PM. Thanks

Hi superooo3. My SEO VIP LIST is invite only and only after a purchase strictly from this thread. If you have already made a purchase please Verify. This not is also for all people inquiring about being on the Seo Vip List.

new order id#1Y96312459900710F thanks!

Working on this soon. Should be done within 24hours as usual!

Hi,

I'm interested in your service.

Tell me please, whats is the niche? And can you share some of the URLs via PM?

Thanks!

REVIEW

Just got my report in under 24 hours and I'm definitely impressed with the speed and accuracy. All the links check out. I had Stacy write/spin also, which was done well for a tough subject to write about. Looks like the blogs are on 6 class A networks and 13 class C networks, all on a unique ip and domain.

Overall, nicely done. Looking forward to using this network more.

Hi,

I'm interested in your service.

Tell me please, whats is the niche? And can you share some of the URLs via PM?

Thanks!

Thanks please follow instructions on beginning of thread to get started. To answer this question for everyone in the future:

What is the Niche::
All blogs have general categories like Business, Technology, Home, Etc. Your article will be place in the approriate category i.e Business Etc. Very targeted categories. I hope this clears things up for most. Open to new orders.

SEO VIPS Reminder: VIP members check your emails the special is ending soon!

Getting on top I'll pm you when i get back . For all emails and buyers Please note for this weekend only : All orders received on weekend will be on hold. I'm leaving for out of town and will return on sunday Night USA PST. Monday orders should all be returned.

I was approached with a free review so I hit it up. Sent the links to an existing pr4, so time will tell if there's a jump in serps and traffic.

otherwise the turnaround was fast and the content was well spun

I was approached with a free review so I hit it up. Sent the links to an existing pr4, so time will tell if there's a jump in serps and traffic.

otherwise the turnaround was fast and the content was well spun

Thanks barman for the review! Next 10 orders get $5.00 any package!

100 Blogs You Write/I spin = $20 (instead of $25)
100 Blogs I Write/I spin = $25 (instead of $30)

OPENING SLOTS TO NEW 100 C CLASS IPS TOP LEVEL DOMAINS OPENING SOON! PM ME OR EMAIL ME PRESALE DETAILS/PROMOTIONS!

changed my mind 100 Blogs I Write/I spin for 25$

Just sent you pm.

I'll take 2 x $90 4 posts you write/spin - $5 off each package =
$170. Deal?

If so, PM me paypal + any restrictions (# links/post or niche restrictions)

PM Sent
hey Stacy, added you on skype. Are you on often?
I'm on skype 4-5/days outta the week. I've just confirmed you.

just paid and sent info.
haha well i hope you are still available maybe i should have asked before i payed xD

Got your order it's being processed as we speak. Please check shortly for report!

Haven't heard from you dude? (I know much time hasn't passed an it is the weekend and all; but I work 24/7 and I'm impatient :p)

Sorry was having breakfast/lunch with the familia! PM sent in details.

Status
Not open for further replies.