SEO VIP LIST! Exclusive! 100 C-Class RedHat SEO! Permanent Private $0.08/Link! Guran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey stacy! just email you detail order for bulk order. thanks again

confirmed and work completed. Thanks telly!

Order sent. Please confirm. Transaction ID 62S42540NF763830K

confirmed and work completed!

just got my blog link love report and I am very pleased with this service! Timely, organized and exactly what I was looking for.

For the price this is a great value and I will be using stacy's service in the future without hesitation. 10/10

Thanks mark. hope to work again with you soon.

Ordered :) Transaction: 5S454738M75288636

Order received.

I`m interested. You still taking orders?

Yes I am still taking on orders! Please feel free to email me your order details.

I am returning customer for a second site.

My problem was that with xrumer blasts and profile building I was not seeing a shift of the keywords in Google from the 6th page [i did used to be on the second].

I am losing my faith in xrumer and profile building since the people who offer these services may not be using any smart strategies to ensure that that it does correctly.

I have found this service to be very beneficial, especially in the ability to give a report to a client within 48 hrs [I received the report in 24hrs].

Also the manner in the way the service works is appealing due to having my post on one page without any external links other then my own and that the links are included within the content.

Like I said I have seen a shift in the ranking but only to the 4th page for the keyword and it is still too early to tell about the overall impact.

But I am happy to try out innovative ways to see which gives me the best result and so far this has proven to work

I am returning customer for a second site.

My problem was that with xrumer blasts and profile building I was not seeing a shift of the keywords in Google from the 6th page [i did used to be on the second].

I am losing my faith in xrumer and profile building since the people who offer these services may not be using any smart strategies to ensure that that it does correctly.

I have found this service to be very beneficial, especially in the ability to give a report to a client within 48 hrs [I received the report in 24hrs].

Also the manner in the way the service works is appealing due to having my post on one page without any external links other then my own and that the links are included within the content.

Like I said I have seen a shift in the ranking but only to the 4th page for the keyword and it is still too early to tell about the overall impact.

But I am happy to try out innovative ways to see which gives me the best result and so far this has proven to work

Reading this makes me happy that I could help you gain in SERPS. No doubt my network helps my clients and my own sites! I'd like to hear any other previous clients results if you have any. Thats why I originally got this service started. I only sell this service atm only on wickedfire because I love the people here filled with attitudes and "great" (i use the term loosely) personalities! <3

Still taking orders !!

Stacy can you keep us updated on your PR status please for each blog. This could have a profound impact on our ranking if your PR increases. Thanks

Payment/details sent for 2 orders.

Received and in the works King! Please check your email tomorrow. It's getting late now I won't have much time to work on these. Will talk then!

Stacy can you keep us updated on your PR status please for each blog. This could have a profound impact on our ranking if your PR increases. Thanks

I will most definitely notify everyone of this! This I'm well aware of as well. Linking slowly but surely nice and clean back to my network. I am in no rush to blast my network with bad neighborhood links and have the value diminish for everyone including myself.

So here's the skinny on this service. Stacy delivered everything to me in an easy to understand excel file in less than 24 hours. The file lists the URL with my post, the domain, and the IP. While some of the sites do have duplicate names the extensions, .org, .net, .info, all have unique themes.

I paid for the he write option and while the articles are obviously spun, the anchors are all as they should be. For the price I wasn't expecting magazine quality.

All in all I would definitely recommend this service and look forward to working with Stacy again.

Two orders received as described in about 30 hours. Report was easy to understand. Great communication, etc.

One thing I might suggest for future sites is that you might want to use a custom permalink structure. All the /?p=123 pages look sort of footprinty...but its not really a big deal. I'm just trying to find an excuse to be critical!

EDIT: Okay, I'm a dum-dum. The links are in /?p=123 format in the report, but the permalinks on the sites are actually in /%postname%/ format (and of course the default URLs forward to them).

My apologies!

So here's the skinny on this service. Stacy delivered everything to me in an easy to understand excel file in less than 24 hours. The file lists the URL with my post, the domain, and the IP. While some of the sites do have duplicate names the extensions, .org, .net, .info, all have unique themes.

I paid for the he write option and while the articles are obviously spun, the anchors are all as they should be. For the price I wasn't expecting magazine quality.

All in all I would definitely recommend this service and look forward to working with Stacy again.

Thanks for honest review MX!

I am now on my 4th order with Stacy, excellent consistent no quibble service.

I love working with large bulk orders . It's easier on me not that many emails to answer. heeh <3

EDIT: Okay, I'm a dum-dum. The links are in /?p=123 format in the report, but the permalinks on the sites are actually in /%postname%/ format (and of course the default URLs forward to them).

My apologies!

Apology accepted! honest mistake. I'm seo savy enough to know custom permalinks on 100 domains hehe

Placed my third order, looking forward to have my articles posted :) Thanks in advance Stacy !

cheers!
:music07: Finishing up all bulk orders today and Still taking orders! Have a good Happy Halloween weekend WickedFire members! :music07:

I'm in for two more. Just PMed the transaction ID. Let me just say this, my site was stuck in the middle of page 2 for a good month, a week after i used this blog network, SERP jumped to #6 on page 1!!! Looking forward to the serp movement for these two orders. And yes, please keep us updated on the PRs of these sites.

I'm in for two more. Just PMed the transaction ID. Let me just say this, my site was stuck in the middle of page 2 for a good month, a week after i used this blog network, SERP jumped to #6 on page 1!!! Looking forward to the serp movement for these two orders. And yes, please keep us updated on the PRs of these sites.

Thanks omega. Got your order and I'll be finishing them up as soon as some of my previous clients. Update you soon!

Still taking ORDERS!

payment sent for 3 orders. e-mailed the details.

please confirm

Lincoln Please check your email i've sent your order to you a few days ago. I think 2 days ago.

Very happy with the service. Speedy delivery (about 1 day) and well-spun articles. Thanks!

Thanks Sussib. I enjoyed doing your order!

To all my SEO VIP Members who haven't checked yet, please check your emails! There is the 1 week promo in there! Still accepting orders also. I might be gone for the weekend FYI all orders should be sent it no longer than Friday Morning! thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.