SEO VIP LIST! Exclusive! 100 C-Class RedHat SEO! Permanent Private $0.08/Link! Guran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my report approx 10 hours after I sent my order, that was fast :)
I sent an article written/spinned by myself, everything went smoothly.
The report is in an excel file, with the URLs, domains, and IP address.
I wish that this blog networks will stay up for a long time :)

Will place other orders for sure. Thanks Stacy !

Finally have the chance to post a review, super busy on my end.

Review:

Pros:
As a linkbuilder on this forum and along with others I'd like to say I've always been weary of purchasing with from PBNetworks. This being the case multiple domains all hosted on same IP generally get deindex/banned by google in my past experience. Stacy keeps this real simple in the report 1 class c ip to 1 blog. Doesn't get much better than that! Super fast turnaround time! My articles were spun using my spintax and the links are do-follow as promised.

This is a great service for the price! $25 if you have your article and if you're lazy like me $30.

The report is very clear, showing each URL of the post, and the individual IPs of all the sites. Great price for clean permanent links. My seo clients will be pleased. It's always good to have 100 c class ips at your disposal!

Cons:
I wished that they were all on .coms instead of .orgs,nets.info . But hey can't have it all! :)

Stacy is quick to reply to all emails and my concerns.

Ordered a package. The articles were actually really nice, the domains are all on seperate IP's, and the report was well sorted.

Domain diversity was good, but duplicate domains names on .com, .net, .org... is a bit odd, and likely to turn into some footprint. I wouldn't do that any further.

The entire order was done in less than 2 days and Stacy was super helpful.

Thanks a bunch!

REVIEW

Hey..

A review a bit late but still here.

I got my stuff delivered exactly as I ordered no hassle.

It's all in place and have been blasted like crazy with SB now as well.

Im def getting ready for a new order, and want some more.

The only thing that Im not too found off is the duplicate domains that are there. I a honeslt never ran into this before so I don't know the consequences. So time will tell.

I still do recommend this service if you want nice blog links.

Finally have the chance to post a review, super busy on my end.

Review:

Pros:
As a linkbuilder on this forum and along with others I'd like to say I've always been weary of purchasing with from PBNetworks. This being the case multiple domains all hosted on same IP generally get deindex/banned by google in my past experience. Stacy keeps this real simple in the report 1 class c ip to 1 blog. Doesn't get much better than that! Super fast turnaround time! My articles were spun using my spintax and the links are do-follow as promised.

This is a great service for the price! $25 if you have your article and if you're lazy like me $30.

The report is very clear, showing each URL of the post, and the individual IPs of all the sites. Great price for clean permanent links. My seo clients will be pleased. It's always good to have 100 c class ips at your disposal!

Cons:
I wished that they were all on .coms instead of .orgs,nets.info . But hey can't have it all! :)

Stacy is quick to reply to all emails and my concerns.

Thanks telly! I've added you to the VIP List! Look forward to your next orders.

Ordered a package. The articles were actually really nice, the domains are all on seperate IP's, and the report was well sorted.

Domain diversity was good, but duplicate domains names on .com, .net, .org... is a bit odd, and likely to turn into some footprint. I wouldn't do that any further.

The entire order was done in less than 2 days and Stacy was super helpful.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey 070707! Thanks glad you liked my service. As far as the domains go for all my next 100 domains and new 100 c class ips I'll be using unique names. This first run is still very clean. I got lazy on finding a few so there is some minor same .org .com but I doubt that the 3-4 dups will affect it. I will modify each one personally just in case to protect my clients and myself!

Hey..

A review a bit late but still here.

I got my stuff delivered exactly as I ordered no hassle.

It's all in place and have been blasted like crazy with SB now as well.

Im def getting ready for a new order, and want some more.

The only thing that Im not too found off is the duplicate domains that are there. I a honeslt never ran into this before so I don't know the consequences. So time will tell.

I still do recommend this service if you want nice blog links.

Thanks a bunch! Thanks for the backlinks as well! =D

UPDATE: All current customers should have their reports shortly Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Just got my order back in under 24 hours.

Nicely done overall, pretty good value for the price. Anchors were placed well, content is fine. Will be ordering more in the future. :)

Just got my order back in under 24 hours.

Nicely done overall, pretty good value for the price. Anchors were placed well, content is fine. Will be ordering more in the future. :)

Nice meeting you on SKYPE! :1bluewinky:

Am interested... sending you the payment and the details

I completed an order. I am not sure it was you. what are your details please let me know.
--------------------

Hi, I have placed an order, paid via Paypal and emailed you the details.

Please let me know if you need anything further.

Cheers..

Just got my report from Stacy and it looks really good.

It looks like she spun my article into different variations across the blog posts.

I'm very happy and will be ordering again.

Nice work, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.