SEO VIP LIST! Exclusive! 100 C-Class RedHat SEO! Permanent Private $0.08/Link! Guran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my report from Stacy and it looks really good.

It looks like she spun my article into different variations across the blog posts.

I'm very happy and will be ordering again.

Nice work, thanks.

Much thanks and looking forward to your next order.

Placed Bulk order, Looking forward to seeing the posts! :)

Got this order please allow up to 48 hours for me to complete this order.

For all future orders I forgot to mention turnaround time is about 24hours. All the bulk orders 3-10 articles will need more time depending on my current clients in Que normally 48 hours for bulk orders.

Thanks in advance!

Just got my report, it is everything that Stacy claimed to be doing.

100 Blogs, on 100 Different IPs, with the article very well spurned. I'm very happy what with I paid for. It's an affordable solution to add variety to your backlink arsenal.

My next question is do you take bulk orders?

Just got my report, it is everything that Stacy claimed to be doing.

100 Blogs, on 100 Different IPs, with the article very well spurned. I'm very happy what with I paid for. It's an affordable solution to add variety to your backlink arsenal.

My next question is do you take bulk orders?

Thanks. I received an order recently but someone did not Leave me or email me details I am not sure who it is. It is from optionsizzle who is this please contact me asap. Thanks.

Got my report within 48 hours. Stacy gives a fast and professional service. Another great set of links to add to my site. Especially as they are all on different IPs. Will be using again.

Got my report within 48 hours. Stacy gives a fast and professional service. Another great set of links to add to my site. Especially as they are all on different IPs. Will be using again.

Thanks in advance. I will talk to you soon.

Hi stacy,

I would like to order and be added to your vip list.

I've need your info otherwise I can't add you to my VIP list.

do you accept german articles?
i can provide and spin it myself.

I can not accept german articles. I apologize in advance.

I would like to order and be on the VIP List, please PM details!

Thanks

PM Sent.

Looks like a good service. Just sent you payment 'n' junk.

Got my report just a moment ago. Checked it out, and i'm very satisfied. The blogs aren't total garbage, the work was done promptly, and the links were all correct. ding, ding, and ding.

These are new blogs, so there's not much to them yet. This is to be expected though.

I also appreciate the detail in the report, where the ip of each blog is listed alongside it. Nice touch.

I should also note that the post-spinning version was pretty garbled, but that's pretty standard.

Since I've been receiving questions about this:
NEW Pricing per BULK ORDERS:

100 Blogpost/Article Post on 100 C Class IPS:

YOU WRITE/I SPIN
- 1 Order = $25
- 2 Orders = $45
- 3 Orders = $60
- 4 Orders = $70 (Best DEAL)

---------------------------------------------------------
I WRITE/I SPIN
- 1 Order = $30
- 2 Orders = $55
- 3 Orders = $80
- 4 Orders = $90 (Best DEAL)

How do you get started?
* Send the payment (paypal) to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Email the following details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Wickedfire Username:
* Paypal email
* BlogPost TITLE:
* BlogPost Article
* Keywords/Anchor(3 Max)
* URL(3 Max):
* Tags
* Category
* Email where I send the report to

@VIPS Thanks for all the positive reivews guys you are truly on my VIP LIST and I'm giving you guys access to a new tool of mine this weekend!

just sent you some money love.

I will send you back some link love :love-smiley-087:

just got my blog link love report and I am very pleased with this service! Timely, organized and exactly what I was looking for.

For the price this is a great value and I will be using stacy's service in the future without hesitation. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.