Layered Links ReLoaded - CLOSED FOR ORDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Package Ordered, Project #217

Please delete project #216 my bad... got trigger happy...

got my reports for 4 x boosters.

High quality work. I'm happy with it, and will likely order again.

My only suggestion: include bulk discounts and bulk facilities (like download all files for several projects at a time), or approve several project files at a time.

I hardly ever buy 1 order at a time, and my time is money, so if you can use it more efficiently, that will draw me back quicker.

got my reports for 4 x boosters.

High quality work. I'm happy with it, and will likely order again.

My only suggestion: include bulk discounts and bulk facilities (like download all files for several projects at a time), or approve several project files at a time.

I hardly ever buy 1 order at a time, and my time is money, so if you can use it more efficiently, that will draw me back quicker.

the 3 of us should probably all chat on skype to best figure out a plan for handling this type of setup.

Got my booster report -- everything checks out and the comments were 2x more than advertised. nice one. Quality links with zero hassle.

I love the interface! I had a couple questions along the way and your workers always got back to me within a few hours.

comments were 2x more than advertised

If I can't get the train to the station on time, you better believe it's coming with bonuses. You, as well as everybody else who ordered since 11-16-10 has something special coming too, just trying to balance keeping current workflow as close to on schedule as possible with providing some bonus value to our highly regarded previous clients. Wish the day was 48 hours long. ;)

Thanks for taking your time to post your feedback, appreciated.

Just ordered - #222 and #223. Love the interface.

Thanks! Look forward to working with ya!

Just as an update for ya'll, we've been doing some nice internal optimizations as well as some planning for some new packages. We're not sure if we're going to launch the new stuff before the holidays or wait til the new year yet, so stay tuned on that.

We're also still increasing our bandwidth with more workers, we should be able to take on double the capacity by the beginning of the year.

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Definitely the premier service here on wickedfire. Took a site for a pretty competitive keyword (actually quite a few keywords) and first paged the site - #8 for the main keyword. If that’s not enough I still have a gold package in the works so here’s hoping for a top 3 position by the first of the year. Plus the control panel for Layered Links is fantastic.

Already building out sites and will be shooting them thousands of dollars of business in the new year.

Stupid ass Microsoft word - sorry for the double post:

Definitely the premier service here on wickedfire. Took a site for a pretty competitive keyword (actually quite a few keywords) and first paged the site - #8 for the main keyword. If that’s not enough I still have a gold package in the works so here’s hoping for a top 3 position by the first of the year. Plus the control panel for Layered Links is fantastic.

Already building out sites and will be shooting them thousands of dollars of business in the new year.

Review:

I ordered the smallest booster package to trial this service out and to see what I thought about it.

Pros:
The backend system is very slick and easy to use, I wish more services used something similar to this and it would be good to see dchuk and co open this up for others to use (I'd love to be able to offer xrumer blasts for example).

It's nice to see a few properties that aren't always used, for example the document storage things are a nice touch and it isn't something that many of the other mininet providers use. I haven't done any tests so I have no idea how effective they are, but at least it's a different type of link for diversity.

You get updated every step of the way and always have a clear guide on how far away your projection is for competition.

All the properties also have a few pictures which always make the properties look more authentic.

Cons:

The articles haven't been spun great, they are definitely readable but if you are familiar with the best spinner or any other software it's fairly easy to spot that they have been spun.

I'd also suggest that when spinning they put whatever your keyword into the do not spin list as sometimes my keyword was spun (not when linked mind you, but sometimes in the header).

That being said, my target term was medical related and this is something pretty much all providers struggle with (and even unique content struggles as well) and something I'm completely fine with.

What could make this service better?

First of all, please put a log in link on the main page (or make it easier to see if it's already there). I had to keep searching in my email for the log in link and it was a PITA.

Is it possible to turn notifications off/only be notified when something needs to be approved? At some stages I would get hit with like 5 notifications in a row and my email always pops up so it's pretty distracting, it's especially annoying when it's just letting you know something is done but you don't need to approve it.

Little bit better spinning, some of my stuff doesn't make a whole lot of sense, I'm fairly certain this is to do with my niche so if you order something a bit more general/easy to understand it mightn't be an issue.

SERP movement:

I was targeting a $100/day+ phrase so I would have been surprised to see any SERP movement. I really just ordered this package to see the quality of the work and to decide if I wanted to order a bigger package.

Would I order again?

I think I'd definitely like to order a bigger package and see what effect it has on my rankings and then make a bulk purchase based on that.

Overall rating:

8/10

I'd also like to point out that there was a small error with my package and grindstone personally fixed it within about an hour and it looks like they put in place some procedures to make sure it doesn't happen again. That's the type of service you get from these guys.

Stupid ass Microsoft word - sorry for the double post:

Definitely the premier service here on wickedfire. Took a site for a pretty competitive keyword (actually quite a few keywords) and first paged the site - #8 for the main keyword. If that’s not enough I still have a gold package in the works so here’s hoping for a top 3 position by the first of the year. Plus the control panel for Layered Links is fantastic.

Thanks MC, hit me up anytime. You know how much I love going after those tough terms. Not going to out this niche but it's definitely one of the most competitive keywords in a niche ranked top 20 most competitive seo niches. Should note, these rankings involved lots of secret sauce, not just Layered Links, although these packages have provided a nice backbone to build from.

Review:

I ordered the smallest booster package to trial this service out and to see what I thought about it.

Pros:
The backend system is very slick and easy to use, I wish more services used something similar to this and it would be good to see dchuk and co open this up for others to use (I'd love to be able to offer xrumer blasts for example).

It's nice to see a few properties that aren't always used, for example the document storage things are a nice touch and it isn't something that many of the other mininet providers use. I haven't done any tests so I have no idea how effective they are, but at least it's a different type of link for diversity.

You get updated every step of the way and always have a clear guide on how far away your projection is for competition.

All the properties also have a few pictures which always make the properties look more authentic.

Cons:

The articles haven't been spun great, they are definitely readable but if you are familiar with the best spinner or any other software it's fairly easy to spot that they have been spun.

I'd also suggest that when spinning they put whatever your keyword into the do not spin list as sometimes my keyword was spun (not when linked mind you, but sometimes in the header).

That being said, my target term was medical related and this is something pretty much all providers struggle with (and even unique content struggles as well) and something I'm completely fine with.

What could make this service better?

First of all, please put a log in link on the main page (or make it easier to see if it's already there). I had to keep searching in my email for the log in link and it was a PITA.

Is it possible to turn notifications off/only be notified when something needs to be approved? At some stages I would get hit with like 5 notifications in a row and my email always pops up so it's pretty distracting, it's especially annoying when it's just letting you know something is done but you don't need to approve it.

Little bit better spinning, some of my stuff doesn't make a whole lot of sense, I'm fairly certain this is to do with my niche so if you order something a bit more general/easy to understand it mightn't be an issue.

SERP movement:

I was targeting a $100/day+ phrase so I would have been surprised to see any SERP movement. I really just ordered this package to see the quality of the work and to decide if I wanted to order a bigger package.

Would I order again?

I think I'd definitely like to order a bigger package and see what effect it has on my rankings and then make a bulk purchase based on that.

Overall rating:

8/10

I'd also like to point out that there was a small error with my package and grindstone personally fixed it within about an hour and it looks like they put in place some procedures to make sure it doesn't happen again. That's the type of service you get from these guys.

Tencentpiece, appreciate your time taken to lay out such a detailed review. Especially appreciate the constructive criticism laid down, and I've gone over these items in detail with the staff to avoid any repeats. Dchuk and are trying to figure out how to implement the notification system to be more personalized, some people love getting the emails upon every step, others have echoed your feelings on it. Hoping your next order earns a perfect 10. :)

***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

Layered Links is booked through the end of the year. In the interest of servicing our existing paid customers to the best of our ability, we are not taking any more orders until January 1st, 2011.

This opportunity will allow us to get caught up on our backlog while implementing our new and improved Layered Link packages. We've been testing these new linking structures on our own sites as time allows, and temporarily halting orders will allow us to fine tune the final aspects of these systems while maintaining our commitments to valued clients..

We will be launching the details on these new packages before Christmas. They will be bigger. They will be better. They will be more diverse, both in IP's and types of links. They will take longer to complete. They will be more expensive. They will boost your sites in the SERPs like nothing you have ever seen before.

All of our legacy paid clients will get a coupon code for 15% off *for life* on all of our packages as a token of our appreciation.

We will be pre-booking January orders the last week of December. If you order and pay during that last week, you will receive the 15% off lifetime coupon. If you wait until the 1st or after, you will not.

Make sure you're on our mailing list, so you don't miss this fantastic opportunity. Layered Links - Register

Thanks for choosing Layered Links in 2010. We look forward to taking your sites higher in 2011 and beyond.

For existing orders, I know we are still behind. We are working diligently to get through the massive volume of work you pushed at us. Just hired two more employees tonight and am training them right now.

While I will still answer support emails for existing orders, I won't be doing any pre-sales support until the last week of the year. I'll be taking this extra time to train more employees and get my hands dirtier in your projects. And all late orders will continue to receive extra links and the as yet unannounced bonus layer.

My package is still sitting at 23%, it was 20% all last week. Deadline is by this Sunday. I hope this won't be a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.