Layered Links ReLoaded - CLOSED FOR ORDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your services, but just have a quick question:

Are all the web 2.0, main article, wiki sites and blog comments all do-follow?

I've used layered links in the past and been fustrated that 50% are no-follow

I'm interested in your services, but just have a quick question:

Are all the web 2.0, main article, wiki sites and blog comments all do-follow?

I've used layered links in the past and been fustrated that 50% are no-follow

we actually shoot for a balance of no-follow/do-follow links in order to keep things natural looking. It's a myth that no-follow links don't help you...a link from a high PR site is still a good link to get whether it's do-follow or not

Couple things:

1. Right on schedule, uploading the link reports for everything do today right now, everything due tomorrow shortly.

2. If you received an email regarding an article to approve a file over the weekend, approve that file or we can't move forward. Or approve it for denial and it'll get it rewritten. If you do neither, we'll have to adjust your project deadline backwards so you're not hosing other clients in the queue.

3. Currently, we can't support foreign language orders. Would love to be able to, but we just can't read or spin them. It's something we're working on instituting.

Thanks!

you guys seem busy, when you get some time could you delete my account and I will sign back up or could you get me back in from the inside? I could use another email.

Thanks

yeah, to elaborate, we host with linode (who is a great host by the way) in fremont, california. Turns out they colocate with a rack provider, Hercules something, and they had a lightning storm earlier in the week that caused the first downtime, and then this time, not really sure but it was power related again. Anyone with linode knows this is super rare, and not really a reason for concern. No data was lost, just inconvenient.

On a sidenote, if anyone is near Fremont and wants to donate a generator to these dudes so we can stay online, that would be much appreciated :)

Back to business, bring on the orders

Just put in a booster order, waiting for approval.

Let me know if the holidays are changing your turnaround times :)

Approved, thanks for your patience. Slept in after a long late night. Start and finish dates posted upon approval of projects take into consideration all factors I can conceive of at the time of your order: ie, holidays, current workload, training rate of new VA's, etc.

If I have 1 Domain and three keywords, do I put Domain in URL 1 and 2 keywords, then URL 2(same domain as URL 1) the 3rd keyword?

That would work.

Non official Layered Links seo advice: Target one to two keywords per page on your site. Make that page optimized for those keywords, plus all the relevant longtail LSI content that will surround those keywords in your content.

THANKSGIVING UPDATE:

I'll be off the next two days doing the family thing. The staff working from countries that don't celebrate overeating and football will be hard at work completing scheduled projects. Zingo, your's is the only project I scheduled to finish tomorrow (damn I'm dumb sometimes) and looking at the logs, the only thing left to do is the buffering links. I'll try to fire those off sometime between now and 7am when we leave.

I'll have random intervals of internet access tomorrow and the next day, will deal with any pressing matters as time allows. Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving, enjoy it with your familes. Or get fucked up wasted if you're single and not a parent. :)

Just ordered a package, totally forgot it was thanksgiving in America but will post a semi detailed review once it's finished. (It's for a new site that has had A LOT of links thrown at it recently, so I'm not going to bother reviewing it from a ranking perspective - if it looks good I'll order another package and throw it on a new domain and see what happens).

First impressions? Dchuk you want a job coding for me, if so hit me up you're stuff looks very polished ;)

Just ordered a package, totally forgot it was thanksgiving in America but will post a semi detailed review once it's finished. (It's for a new site that has had A LOT of links thrown at it recently, so I'm not going to bother reviewing it from a ranking perspective - if it looks good I'll order another package and throw it on a new domain and see what happens).

First impressions? Dchuk you want a job coding for me, if so hit me up you're stuff looks very polished ;)

I saw that order come through, thanks for posting it. And I don't do much coding for hire currently but hit me up regardless and we can talk about it :)

I'll be doing the turkey day thing as well tomorrow, but will be around with email/pm's/this thread to answer questions about anything. Like Grindstone said, thankfully the pilgrims didn't land in our va-land and we have your regularly scheduled work being done like any other day

happy holidays guys and gals

Hi, my work (Project #146) is 10% complete, but with a due date of tomorrow, 27/11. Is that still realistic or will you need to put back the due date? Thanks

ordered 3 more silver packages - as a side note - as slick as the interface is ( and don't change a thing ) it does require some participation from the client ( me :) ) because if I don't approve certain steps in the process it will just stall. ( I have now a big yellow pad sticky note :) )

Hi, my work (Project #146) is 10% complete, but with a due date of tomorrow, 27/11. Is that still realistic or will you need to put back the due date? Thanks

Hi, gonna PM you now.

Publicly for others with projects, make sure the email address you use is one you check often so when your notification to approve critical files for the project come thru, you can in a timely manner.

Hope everyone had a kickass holiday, it's good to be back on the grind!

Just wanted to check on my order. It says it all be completed tomorrow but I haven't gotten the article yet. I know it's Thanksgiving and all (and I'm a big football junkie too :)) just wanted to check in.

Hi, PM me your project number. Looking thru the project list, I can't find anything due tomorrow that doesn't have articles approved already.

Seems like we're running about 12-18 behind at the moment but we're hustling hard to get back on schedule. Just got some more staff trained up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.