Layered Links ReLoaded - CLOSED FOR ORDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
grafixguru36, thanks for the order, you're in the queue.

Orders are all processed and in the system. There's quite a few unpaid orders sitting on the books, that's fine, just be aware that scheduling is on a first paid basis so don't be disappointed when your start date gets pushed back while you get around to it.

I've seen a lot of people checking in on their order status this morning so thought I'd fire out a quick update. Saturday is the day off for the non Grindstone workforce, and even though I offered everyone double time bonus's to work today, haven't received any responses yet. So don't expect to see a lot of movement on your projects today. I, on the other hand, when not dealing with customer support, will be banging out as much top grade content as I possibly can to get a jumpstart on next weeks workload. So you might get an email notification saying you have a file to approve even if your project isn't scheduled to start for a few days.

As always, I'm available thru the messaging interface, skype/AIM (check profile for info) and lastly if possible, PM's via WF. Cheers to all you grinders out there who know the week never ends!

Edit: Oh shit, can't believe I forgot this, need moar coffee. Look for a big announcement next week on a major upgrade to the Platinum package, at no additional cost to you. (THANKS ZINGO!!!)

"We're gonna take it to another layer, then another layer, then like 5 more layers beyond that" <-- Special discount code for the first non Guerilla WF member to identify the person who's (i would hope it was drug induced) absurd soliloquy I just butchered.

Edit: Oh shit, can't believe I forgot this, need moar coffee. Look for a big announcement next week on a major upgrade to the Platinum package, at no additional cost to you. (THANKS ZINGO!!!)

No problem, like to spread the goodness!

Jim, will do, as soon as our host decides to resume serving the admin panel again. Could possibly be the nightly database backup but haven't noticed it before now. Support ticket submitted. Hopefully it'll be soon. Thanks for your patience.

Jim, will do, as soon as our host decides to resume serving the admin panel again. Could possibly be the nightly database backup but haven't noticed it before now. Support ticket submitted. Hopefully it'll be soon. Thanks for your patience.

just so everyone knows, this is an issue with linode, not us ( http://twitter.com/#search?q=linode ) they decided a power outage was a good idea. the server is set to automatically reboot once things come back online, I'm sure they're working on things as quickly as they can.

Sorry about the inconvenience, there shouldn't have been any major data loss, simply some annoying downtime. I will update as things change.

umadbro.gif

Cpanel is back online, some of you have articles to approve so if you're working on this fine Sunday morning, let's get the ball rolling!

"We're gonna take it to another layer, then another layer, then like 5 more layers beyond that" <-- Special discount code for the first non Guerilla WF member to identify the person who's (i would hope it was drug induced) absurd soliloquy I just butchered.

Kenneth Goldsmith? I read Soliloquy awhile ago and that rings a bell.

Nope, but thanks for trying. For the record, wasn't referring to a book.

so·lil·o·quy (s
schwa.gif
-l
ibreve.gif
l
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-kw
emacr.gif
)n. pl. so·lil·o·quies 1. a. A dramatic or literary form of discourse in which a character talks to himself or herself or reveals his or her thoughts without addressing a listener.
b. A specific speech or piece of writing in this form of discourse.

2. The act of speaking to oneself.

Nope, but thanks for trying. For the record, wasn't referring to a book.

so·lil·o·quy (s
schwa.gif
-l
ibreve.gif
l
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-kw
emacr.gif
)n. pl. so·lil·o·quies 1. a. A dramatic or literary form of discourse in which a character talks to himself or herself or reveals his or her thoughts without addressing a listener.
b. A specific speech or piece of writing in this form of discourse.

2. The act of speaking to oneself.

Haha yeah, I know what a soliloquy is. I just went and found the passage:

We'll maybe modify we'll need to change things will need to be, you know, but I'll get a visual sense of the site and then once we decide on the top layer the top two layers the first one layer will be the opening page, uh, the second layer will will be, you know, going to each each one of these things. And after we kind of get that then we can go to the next layer deeper. Instead of me trying to comprehend everything, you know, I think let treat it like layers, you know, and we we can just continue to kind of dig a little bit deeper and and a little bit deeper.

So not really close.

On-topic: I'll probably order a package soon, service looks really nice now.

If you took his speech and changed the context and ran it thru a ebonicsifier, you'd pretty much have the speech.

On topic: Great, hit me up with any questions pre or post order.

Hey mate !
I would like you to PM me the response of this question since I don't check threads very often -
The Booster: 21 High Quality Links To Your Site, Plus 200 Comments To Those Links $40

You've seen this one before but I'll go over it briefly.

* (1) High quality, formatted article, with images
* (5) High PR Web 2.0 sites (examples include blogs.com, livejournal.com, etc)
* (1) Wiki Property (examples include wikia, wikispaces.com, etc)
* (1) Document Host Property (examples include scribd, docstoc, etc)

Well you say 21 Links to the site but 1+5+1+1=8 ?
What are the other 13 links ?

yep, looks like server is back online and should be ready to go.

To answer your math question, there are 7 properties total (5 web 2.0, 1 wiki, 1 document) with up to 3 links per property. So 7 x 3 = 21 :)

dchuk, I assume the high quality article has a link too?

Also, I'm confused on the link count too. The step-up from Silver to Gold in terms of link count is from 50 links to 315 links. However, the number of properties carrying those links has only doubled so I can't work out how to get 315 links from the Silver package. Can you please do the math as I'm struggling. I wish I listened more in maths class! Thanks.

dchuk, I assume the high quality article has a link too?

Also, I'm confused on the link count too. The step-up from Silver to Gold in terms of link count is from 50 links to 315 links. However, the number of properties carrying those links has only doubled so I can't work out how to get 315 links from the Silver package. Can you please do the math as I'm struggling. I wish I listened more in maths class! Thanks.

The gold package has more properties and has 3 articles posted to the accounts rather than just 1 for the booster and silver.

(35 properties x 3 articles x 3 links per article)

Status
Not open for further replies.