JP Grunin: From $10,000 to $100,000 in 6 months.

Seems like quite the challenge haha. It would've been more guaranteed though if you invest the $10000 this way. I can guarantee $50,000 from this investment within 6 months.

Make a video about it, what you plan to do with those $10.000 and i will throw them at you like the little hooker you are Sam

Have you made any trades yet?

Not yet. Still waiting for the brokerage to deposit the funds into the futures account. Should be done by tomorrow.

Risk management is obviously very important, but unfortunately as I begin, my risk levels will have to be quite high. It is simply very difficult to hit the return I have in mind without taking abnormal risk at first. As the account does grow, I can bring down my risk capital to proper levels. The most difficult part of this challenge would be raising the balance from $10k to $30k, if I can do that within a reasonable timeframe, then my chances to succeed go up quite greatly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4=embed[/ame]

On a warm summer's eve
On a train bound for nowhere
I met up with the 'grunin
We were both too tired to sleep
So we took turns a-starin'
Out the window at the darkness
The boredom overtook us, he began to speak

He said, "Son, I've made a life
Out of readin' people's faces
Knowin' what the cards were
By the way they held their eyes
So if you don't mind me sayin'
I can see you're out of aces
For a taste of your whiskey
I'll give you some advice"

So I handed him my bottle
And he drank down my last swallow
Then he bummed a cigarette
And asked me for a light
And the night got deathly quiet
And his faced lost all expression
He said, "If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Every 'grunin knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for
Is to die in your sleep"

And when he finished speakin'
He turned back toward the window
Crushed out his cigarette
And faded off to sleep
And somewhere in the darkness
The 'grunin he broke even
And in his final words
I found an ace that I could keep

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Will be very cool to see how you do. Especially if you post the trades prior/when you enter and exit them. A good friend of mine lost a pretty significant amount of money in futures, which is why I've stayed away as much as possible from them.

776__523d9698989018f23b9d13e113638047.gif

Where can I get me one of those for my hardwood floors?

Allow me to show an example of how with patience there will definitely be opportunities to hit the home run I need to reach my goal.

The following chart is for Nikkei:

P9EJ0Bs.png

At the start of this year we came right back to the high back in 2013. Once we started to reject those levels, a short would be opened. From there price had a quick fall all the way down to a prior support level held by Nikkei just above 14,000. Now I know, it would have to be a perfect world for me to catch the top and the bottom oh so perfectly, but the majority can definitely be caught. In this case, within one month, if I was holding onto three contracts, then my gain would be at the $36,750. Again, I understand that at this point this is all hindsight, but much of this is quite simple to follow and many of you see the same on your charts. It all comes down to the proper mindset and discipline to take these trades. Going back to this scenario, once closing those shorts and reversing towards a long trade due to the support, with the gains on the long I would definitely be looking at $50k+ profit within 2 months just on Nikkei. This is without even taking into consideration that I would consolidate my gains from the short trade to open a larger long position on the inverse.

In the coming weeks I would love to see Nikkei come down to the 1400 level again since that would give me a strong pivot to work with.

Allow me to further demostrate the significance of that 16362 resistance I noticed in the chart.

This chart is from back in 2006-2007, the months leading into the nasty turmoil:

bZpzAm1.png

Notice how that level used to be a support before? We bounced off from that level in four different instances during those two years. Well...right now that support from eight years ago has come to haunt the market as a resistance. This again only provides further confirmation of just how strong a possible short trade could have been at that top this January.

Received email confirmation that funds have been posted to the futures account but I am still waiting for them to show up.

XAjU2Uk.png

What are your plans for the movie rights?

JP mGrunin has it all.

He has a garage full of wrecked cars.
A closet full of dead hookers.

And now, find out where it all began:

mGrunin: A True Gay Webmaster Story

Welcome to WickedFire. Home to some of the greatest faggotry on the internet.

There will be laughs. Tears. And Cones.

Coming Fall 2014.

It looks like the price action is setting itself up to spring NQ over 3592. There have been multiple rejections on that level. If price begins to move above it, I might just add another two contracts to the position.

Added an additional 4 contracts to the trade. Fill @ 3582.50. I am just looking to play off the bounce here at 3580. When we begin to move under, I'll exit the trade and take the loses. As of right now we are pretty range bound between 3580 - 3592.