JP Grunin: From $10,000 to $100,000 in 6 months.

that brings up an interesting point... given that trading is rumored to be dependent on market cycles, you are netting your results against the DJIA or some other benchmark, right? you pretty much have to be for any results to be valid.

you have to be claiming to beat the DJIA by "X" %, not just riding the wave. so what's the %?

Well this will be interesting, Though I dont really understand how you can do futures with 10k. The average daily move is like $1500 in most contracts so its gonna be tough not to blow the account imo.

If you manage to pull it off, I will personally fly to NY and give you a handjob.

Or do the Dicaprio dance and post it on here. Your choice.

VtU1NhP.gif

Seems like quite the challenge haha. It would've been more guaranteed though if you invest the $10000 this way. I can guarantee $50,000 from this investment within 6 months.

If you think by making blind claims, with nothing but your *insane make money online*, get-rich-like-me-in-third-tier-hotels persona, is going to persuade people on here, good luck. You still haven't even paid off your original fucking claims yet. gtfo

you have to be claiming to beat the DJIA by "X" %, not just riding the wave. so what's the %?

Pretty sure the DJIA isn't going up 900% in the next 6 months...if he makes only 2K he'll probably beat the market. No point in saying that he'll beat the market by 890% vs 880%...

Good luck.

Will you be using the automated trading system that you were developing at all in this challenge?

Why are you doing this?

We're already aware of the remarkable size and solidity of your manly testicles.

So really... why? Not to pump some future "something", right?

I mean, you wouldn't do that here, right? Even though you state you are going to reserve the "real time" shit for your blog & twatter, and delay it here which may have the effect of directing traffic away from WF.

I mean, that doesn't sound right, does it? Tell me it ain't so, Grunster.

Because of the following:

Trading is a fools game. If you come out ahead you're lucky, period.

To challenge a misconception.

Q: Do you trade through a single brokerage or do have different accounts at more than brokerage?

I use several different brokerages and have multiple accounts throughout them.

Q, pt 2: Have you used different brokerages and if so are there ones you prefer over others?

Think of Swim by Ameritrade is easily one of the best ones out there.

How have you done over the past 6 months?

Considerably better than the overall markets.

Life got boring quick without an R8? Lol

How are the wisdom teeth treating you bud?

Well this will be interesting, Though I dont really understand how you can do futures with 10k. The average daily move is like $1500 in most contracts so its gonna be tough not to blow the account imo.

Not necessarily. Lets say I trade a conservative indice futures such as es. Every point per 1 contract is only a $50 move. On average es moves between 5-15 points per day, so that is $250-$750 per contract. If I trade the Russell on the other hand, it has $100 per 1 point move with a typical daily move of 5-10 points. So $500 - $1000 per contract. Keep in mind that I would also trade other commodities, not just indices.

If you manage to pull it off, I will personally fly to NY and give you a handjob.

Or do the Dicaprio dance and post it on here. Your choice.

I'll take the handjob.

Pretty sure the DJIA isn't going up 900% in the next 6 months...if he makes only 2K he'll probably beat the market. No point in saying that he'll beat the market by 890% vs 880%...

Exactly. Not to mention that Dow Jones is also down 0.38% for 2014 so far.

I will fund the 10k for 50% of winnings

srs

Interesting proposal, but not a good deal on my end.

Good luck.

Will you be using the automated trading system that you were developing at all in this challenge?

It's actually semi-automated because it still requires that I evaluate the trade before I confirm the entry. At first it will not be used as often since $10k is a low number to begin with and I won't give myself an opportunity to get into several different commodities at a time, but as time goes and the account grows to the $50k level, I can place more focus on it.

This guy right here is actually helping us and guiding us towards how he does it and all the haters are talking shit about it cant be done.

Must be on their periods.

This guy right here is actually helping us and guiding us towards how he does it and all the haters are talking shit about it cant be done.

Must be on their periods.

It is a bit strange.

Obviously if I am willing to put myself out there publicly, setup a goal limits, document every single trade, that must meanI know what I am doing to a good degree. I wouldn't think to put myself in a position were I am destined to humiliate myself.

IMO without a little resistance your idea's have less life to them, unless you're fucking CEOsam

It's a necessary thing when you have a leader / slave role, we're all you're little fucking minions hungry for MOAR.

I for one, want to learn as much as I can, just for the sake of seeking knowledge, even if I never have the balls to use it.

I have about 2 inches of penis compared to your 9 inches of swinging black death in this space.

Ok maybe it's this big:

8=D