I will build you a mininet. 22 sites, 34 links, 24 backlinks - REVIEW COPY AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol I've been waiting to pay full price since Saturday; and I'd gladly post a thorough review.

Sounds like Metal is swamped or something.

lol I've been waiting to pay full price since Saturday; and I'd gladly post a thorough review.

Sounds like Metal is swamped or something.

Swamped with a personal emergency. I have like 2 minutes to log in right now.

I should be back full time by Saturday.

To anyone who has PMed me I PROMISE I will reply to you as soon as I can.

Gotta go.

Metalhead,
can you email me at fabian -at- mailme123.com
I will take one, for some reason pm doesn't work for me.

fuck this.

Sorry people, I am really, really disappointed in this.
Writing a review should be something you can do for 55$ off.

Right now, the lack of any opinion (negative or positive) is keeping a lot of potential customers away from metalhead.

If you feel the need to jump on a review copy, write a review.
Come on, you can do it!

::emp::

Hey metalhead,
I am new here but definitely interested in getting something done. Please let me know if you are still available.

fuck this.

Sorry people, I am really, really disappointed in this.
Writing a review should be something you can do for 55$ off.

Right now, the lack of any opinion (negative or positive) is keeping a lot of potential customers away from metalhead.

If you feel the need to jump on a review copy, write a review.
Come on, you can do it!

::emp::

That's the annoying thing about giving reviews out sometimes.

It's easy for people to volunteer themselves to receive free stuff, but when it comes time to actually write a couple sentence review they're nowhere to be found. Just now I've sent the 3rd PM to someone about leaving a review they should have left 2 weeks ago.

Maybe its time to bust out the rule stick?

If you hook me up with a review copy I can write you at least a 300 legit review of your service. If not can someone else please take 15 min to write a review?

Clearly there is a MASSIVE need and market for this. It doesn't take any "special" skills so I imagine there will be a few people/companies offering this service fairly soon.

Remember when we were ALL at the point where we were willing to put in the hard work to do this ourselves? ;)

speaking of legalizing meth, legalmeth.com is a great place to find uhh... stuff.

edit: yeah, another night of drunk domaining...

If there is anyone who is interested in this and has NOT received a PM from me, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

How can there still not be any reviews for this service?

metalhead: call out anyone who received a discounted review and tell their lazy asses to post something

If you're still having trouble getting a review I'm up for a $55 review copy. Can have payment sent out this afternoon.

hi everyone, i got all your PMs and will reply soon.

Next week I will be back in town and will get started with EVERYBODY :)

my last few weeks have been absolutely crazy. ive been all over the country, out of the country, and am moving soon.

For everyone here from America, have an awesome 4th of July (tomorrow) and I'll be in touch soon.

I may be offering another review copy or two, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.