I will build you a mininet. 22 sites, 34 links, 24 backlinks - REVIEW COPY AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave MM (would love to know his real name) a project to do. So far he has been very easy to communicate with and very detailed in the info he requested. He has def thought this through. I will post back when he is finished.

I gave MM (would love to know his real name) a project to do. So far he has been very easy to communicate with and very detailed in the info he requested. He has def thought this through. I will post back when he is finished.

On that note, Volume10 has been an awesome client with fast responses to my emails and giving me all the info I need. If you guys have ever had a crappy client who is impossible to get in contact with, Volume10 is like the opposite of that.

should be some reviews being posted relatively soon.

If there's anyone whose PM I haven't responded to, please send me a reminder. Thanks!

I am interested in this service pending a WF review. Not sure about the "Content will not be 100% unique" stipulation, but I'll still bite. Will PM after a review is posted.

Not sure about the "Content will not be 100% unique" stipulation,

Let me clarify.

The content within the mininet will be 100% unique compared to other sites. In other words, I don't take content from other websites and rewrite it for your mininet, because I wouldn't do that for my own mininets, either. Besides, doing that will get you banned from certain article sites, anyway.

So let's say I am creating 10 blogs for you. In normal circumstances, the blogs will all appear to have been made by the same person (establishing authority). So let's say your site is promoting blue widgets so I am making blog entries mostly about blue widgets. There is really only so much you can write about blue widgets, so the blog entires may be similiar or have a similar theme, but it's not the same stuff posted over and over again at each of the blogs. That's what I meant by "not 100% unique."

I'm trying to think how I can give an example without being too specific.

Ok, one of my client's niches is fencing (the sword-fighting art). (I asked them and they said it was cool if I mentioned their niche). So in a few of the blogs, I posted as someone who just came back from participating in a fencing tournament, and included the anchor keywords that they wanted. Well that story can only be retold so many different ways, so those blog entries are all similiar. In a few other blogs in that mininet, I posted as someone else who had just gone to a fencing tournament as a spectator, and they thought it was really cool, etc., and still put the anchor text links in there that way. Another blog was just a short list of "things to do next month," one of which was "sign up for a local fencing class" (paraphrased, but you get the idea). It's fairly unique yet still gets the good anchor text. To be honest, it's not likely that many of the blogs created will be read by many human visitors, but just in case they are, I change the theme from the default to something else so they don't look spammy and also put up a short "about me" page (where applicable). But more importantly, they are pinged and viewed by the search engines which is why the content is unique and anchor text links are used (you can specify what anchor text links you want me to use).

Now, for the articles, I'll come up with one general theme and write different variations on it, so it's not spun by a rewriting program (those usually produce crap "auto-translation" output anyway), but the overall structure isn't totally unique for each article. Some of them may follow the same outline, if that makes sense. However, each article does get accepted by each of the article sites so they're unique enough for the article sites and the search engines.

Does that help?

And of course you should realize just from reading this thread that I am a native English speaker with near-flawless grammar (I make the occasional mistake, but my mom was an English teacher so I don't make mistakes too often, lol). Sometimes I will intentionally introduce slang or grammar errors into a blog, however, if it fits the need of the blog. For example, if I'm making a blog of a teenager I will use slang and lots of "LOLs" or whatever to approximate their natural dialect.

I hope this long post answers your questions. Let me know if you still have more questions.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it (and because someone just asked me this question over PM), you have the choice of if you want every blog and article in your mininet posted by the same person (to establish authority -- and if you pick this option, you can specify to use your name, your pen name, or a random name that you or I can pick) or if you want them posted by random people with different names (to make it look popular amongst many different people). Some people want to establish a certain name as an authority, and other people want it to look like everyone is blogging about their site. It's up to you. In the end, I still send you an Excel 2000 workbook with all the usernames and passwords so you can maintain the blog and accounts on your own or do whatever you want with them. Of course, we'll sort all this out over email before I get started.

* I tried to edit that post but it said it had been more than 10 minutes so it wouldn't let me...

Anyway, I tried to add into the paragraph about "articles" that, to use the fencing example from before, there are really only so many things you can say. Say you're writing about the different weapons used in fencing; there's really only a limited number of ways you can write about that same finite amount of information, so the articles may be fairly similar in that regard. But like I said, they all get accepted which means the article sites are happy and the search engines are happy and your backlinks get picked up.

It also may vary based on your niche. If your niche is something that I am genuinely interested in, I have a tendency to wax intellectual about it (like I did in the previous post) and you may get more uniqueness. On the other hand, if your niche is something dryer in which there isn't much room for variance from an objective standpoint, then it may be a bit less unique. But regardless, all articles get accepted so you get your backlinks :)

interesting service

I like the idea.

How many of these links are "do-follow"

I remember squidoo changing to no-follow some time ago, not sure if they still are.

What about the others?

The first few completed mininets have been delivered to Wickedfire members.

Reviews should be coming soon.

I will build you a mininet. 22 sites, 34 links, 24 backlinks

Congrats for taking action, looks like you digested that freaking calculus book full of complex equations just fine. And judging from the responses in this thread, an active market for it. Cheers.

Count me as interested, but I need to see some feedback on this service. I'd like to get an idea of content quality / appearance as well.

Guess that's what "review copies" are for :nudge

I'd like to get an idea of content quality

Article content is as high of quality as everything else I've written in this thread.

/ appearance as well.

I guess I could post some blurred out screenshots of some blogs I've done as part of mininets so you can see what they look like. I can't give actual URLs or show the actual text for privacy reasons.

Some blog posts are super long, others are more casual, others are lists. It's all different so it appears natural. It's not natural to have a ton of blog posts that are all lengthy dissertations on [your niche]. And of course they're all different, too. A bunch of duplicate blog posts would make google go "wtf"

Status
Not open for further replies.