I will build you a mininet. 22 sites, 34 links, 24 backlinks - REVIEW COPY AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the mininet report delivered by mail.

The spreadsheet looks ok, all the information is nice and cleanly presented.

For each site, he provides the site (for example bloglines or helium), the exact URL to the article, the username and password (which I will change as we speak), the links to the mininet sites as well as the link to the cash site.

I did check most of the links and stories, and metalhead provided exactly what he promised. Well worth the money, and highly recommended.

The only thing I do not understand is why the guy is offering this service instead of doing this for his own sites, but maybe it is just starting money.

Again - a highly recommended service, as this is content production and linking all rolled into one for a nice price.

::emp::

I am taking new orders and am offering the following packages:

Mininet Type 1
- 14 sites (Ezinearticles, tumblr, blogsome, wordpress, xanga, bloglines, mylot, searchwarp, helium, bravenet, blogpico, buzzle, scribd, livejournal)
- 16 backlinks to your site
- 15 or 16 interlinks from site to site (depending on configuration)
- Can accomodate your main URL and up to 3 subpages of that domain
- US $80

jfhfno.jpg

Mininet Type 2
(the same one that was initially offered in this thread)
- 22 sites (Ezinearticles, tumblr, blogsome, wordpress, xanga, bloglines, mylot, searchwarp, helium, bravenet, blogpico, buzzle, scribd, live journal, quizilla, wetpaint, vox, squidoo, hub pages, ever, weebly, zimbio)
- 24 backlinks to your site
- 31 interlinks
- can accomodate your main URL and up to 4 sub pages
- US $120

mininet1.gif

Mininet Type 3
- Same as Mininet Type 2 but includes the following:
-- Multiple Ezinearticle articles (unique, not spun)
-- Multiple articles on other article sites
-- A more intricate network consisting of 26-30 sites
- US $200
- Chart coming soon

PM me with questions or if you would like to order. Once you PM me I will give you my email address and send you the list of information I need from you in order to get started.

Oh, estimated time of completion is:

Mininet Type 1 and 2 - 7-10 days
Mininet Type 3 - 7-14 days

The main reason for this is because recently ezinearticles is taking FOREVER to approve articles in new accounts. I have one sitting there now that is only in stage one of approval that was submitted on 8/5 (that's one week ago). They must be busy. I remember a few months ago when they'd approve my articles in 2 days.

Anyway, you'll still get updates on progress as bofu and emp can attest to. I think I annoyed them with my daily update emails. lol.

Alright, here's the chart for Mininet Type 3:
- 26 sites
- 30 backlinks
- 3 unique, non-spun ezinearticle articles

2hfonra.jpg

I'm working on a prototype for Mininet Type 4. I have to work out some of the flow issues. It will have between 40-50 sites and a lot of unique ezinearticles. Stay tuned...

Will this work for one of my affiliate sites? I am new here but I really would like a review copy for $55 if it will work for an affiliate site.

It will work for almost any site. Unfortunately, review copies are done. More reviews should be posted shortly.

PM me and tell me what your affiliate site is all about and we can discuss more in depth about your needs.

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you plan on being in the country for the next month or so?

Also, are you expecting any more people to post reviews?

Thanks!

N~

hi, im posting this from my phone so i hope it shows up.

yes, i'll be in the country for a while now :D

bofu will be posting a review. his mininet has been 99% done for like a week now but one site is taking forever to approve the last article and thats what we're waiting on.

PM me if you are interested and i'll give you my email address and we can talk about getting started.

suggestion;
make it scalable

i.e.
using #4...

part a = 8 links
part b = 8 links
part c = 8 links
part d = 6 links

or
part a = 8 links
part b = 8 links

customers will like the lower price point to start

even better if you can make it modular so they progressively grow and interlink

pricing something near $35-40 is within comfort zone for most trying new service/vendor

looks like good potential. are you doing this all alone? when things take off you'll need staff!

There's a guy here offering services that have 10+ people... I think this has the same potential.

Two things to contribute to your success. Communications + delivery.

Bofu's mininet has been delivered. Hopefully he'll post a review soon. It took so long because EZA was taking forever to approve my article. I submitted it on 8/5 and it was approved today, 8/17. That's ridiculous.

suggestion;
make it scalable

i.e.
using #4...

part a = 8 links
part b = 8 links
part c = 8 links
part d = 6 links

or
part a = 8 links
part b = 8 links

That's not a bad idea. I'll see if I can integrate that somehow.

looks like good potential. are you doing this all alone? when things take off you'll need staff!

Yeah it's all me right now :D If I get huge and I can find people who do quality work and are reliable then maybe I will get a staff.

God my memory's shot lately. Alright, here's my review:

I got the review of the service and everything that he said he would do, he did. Great communication - he would drop me an email every other day and sometimes every day to let me know exactly what was going on. Communication was definitely a strong point, I was never left in the dark.

As for the actual job being done, definitely was done well. Everything he said he was going to do, he did. Quality of the content wasn't bad either. Overall I definitely think it helped out the site with the rankings.

A+ would use again.

What are you pricing mininet 4 at?

I may be in a positiion to purchase 3 or 4 of them in the next 6 weeks. Msg me for details and let me know if we can work out some kind of bulk discount.

I think I've replied to everyone. If you've sent me a PM and I haven't replied yet, please PM me again!

Thanks!

Ugh, had to read through three pages to find the reviews, haha. Might want to start a new thread or quote the reviews in the first post.

I'll be back to snag one of these :)

Status
Not open for further replies.