I will build you a mininet. 22 sites, 34 links, 24 backlinks - REVIEW COPY AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buy SEnuke and make your minisites yourself. Its easy, fast and works :D

Sorry not meant to be hijacked but this smells like a SEnuke offer (shrugs, I should offer this myself :D :D)

Buy SEnuke and make your minisites yourself.

Fuck SEnuke - their shitty site crashed my browser. Embedded video fail.

Xdreamer - not cool man, this would be like someone coming in one of your BST threads and saying "pick up gimp and make graphics yourself" - just a shitty thing to do really. You know I like you, but I have to call bullshit here. I'm just saying.

After 50 posts you'd think there would be at least one real review... but there's no one screaming it's a rip off either. So who knows.

After 50 posts you'd think there would be at least one real review... but there's no one screaming it's a rip off either. So who knows.

I know, that's weird, right? I do have 2 +iTrader reps now. People are happy with their package, I guess they're just too busy to leave reviews.

I might go through one of the mininets I made and post screen caps of everything here (blurred out of course to protect privacy) so people can see what I do and what it looks like and stuff.

Another one should be completed by tomorrow or Wednesday. Hopefully he will post a review.

metalhead, you're going to miss out on sales

why not give emp and bofu2 a review

I don't know either, but they seem interested and have high post counts

I would think their endorsement will cover the review and get you busy

what will probably if you don't get some reviews here quick is someone
will take your plan that you laid out and offer the same service, and a
few reviews, and take your potential clients. hopefully not, just saying.

Reactions: radio
I am seriously dissapointed. No one gving a review?

People, a few hundred words is NOTHING!

We go through a few thousands on rants and raves about politics or religion.
So why not where it counts.

hmpf...

::emp::

Hi guys,

I'm having a family emergency and will probably be gone through Saturday. If I can't log on before then and respond to your PMs, I apologize. I will do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.