I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought the mininet package 1 from metalhead and I am very pleased with his work. All blog posts look very natural. No garbage posts that don't make sense, everything is legible and easy to read.

I recommend his services and will be using him again in the near future.

Thanks!

I too bought package 1 and was very pleased. Metal was also very cool to deal with throughout the process. Will definately use him again.

Anybody recently have any good results?

Some of my clients want to see a case study...Metalhead, do you have any available?

I don't share my client's information with anybody. That would be violating their privacy. (And to those of you who have been PM'ing me asking to see client examples, that includes you, too). Any possible case study would necessitate sharing confidential information, which I won't do. I do not share my clients' niches or URLs with anyone.

Please read the reviews here. Some people have mentioned specific numbers that they have moved up in the SERPs.

I am interested in ordering a package but can not PM you, would mind PMing me with contact info. Thanks

You've got PM.

would mind PMing me with contact info. Thanks

You've got PM, too!

Reactions: phrench
^ It won't let me edit my post.

@onthewayup - I would be happy to answer any questions you have that don't involve sharing specific client information.

Glad you revised the post as your first post seemed a bit dickish. I've actually read all the posts and only see a few reviews about the SERP changes, and a client who wants to pay full price for your highest package, doesn't want to see reviews on a forum.

I wasn't asking you for the actual keywords. Competition, ranking before your package, and ranking after would have been nice.

Thanks

Just to clarify, here are the results I've seen from your thread.

I ordered the Mininet 3 from metalhead, and it was a great decision. He was on top of giving me regular updates, I never had to hunt him down. He was flexible enough to create the mini-net the way I wanted it. I think it truly works best when you let him flex his expertise. I am now ranking on the 1st page of Google for 2 of my keywords, and I wouldn't be surprised if more rankings increases are in store for me because of the mini-net.

Here is the bottom line, I run an SEO business - that is my full time and only job. I hired metalhead to make the mininet for my own site, and I am very satisfied. What does that tell you?

I want to put out a review here for metalhead's mini-net.

It. Is. Awesome.

Well constructed, good content, etc. But that's not the part I like. He's been very good to work with and sent status updates, etc along the way too. But that's not the part I like.

What I LIKE is showing up #2 in the SERPS after not ranking at all for the particular keyword phrase I have been using. This is out of 2,900,000 search results.

The service is very good -and the results are phenomenal.

Yes, to me, this is very good. To a client who is willing to pay your price tag of 1,500+, not so much. They need more substance.

Glad you revised the post as your first post seemed a bit dickish.

Yeah, sorry. I still had my defenses up cuz I'm so used to getting "hey, come on, show me some of your work for your clients, I won't tell anyone, *wink* *wink*" type of PMs.

For the record, those types of PMs just get deleted.

I've actually read all the posts and only see a few reviews about the SERP changes, and a client who wants to pay full price for your highest package, doesn't want to see reviews on a forum.
WickedFire user Somlor posted specifics:
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...acklinks-new-mininet-thread-2.html#post678201

He also posted specifics in my iTrader ratings, but no one can see those except for me. I quoted them here, and he confirmed them in a later post:
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...acklinks-new-mininet-thread-2.html#post676237

Another guy who got to #1 but left the comment only in iTrader:
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...-backlinks-new-mininet-thread.html#post665564

I'm gonna PM you...

Hey Metalhead looks like amazing stuff you are offering. I will defiantly be ordering from you in the future. Bookmarked this post. You will here from me in the future. quick question could you send me a pm explaining how I should go about paying you? is it with paypal or what?

I don't share my client's information with anybody. That would be violating their privacy. (And to those of you who have been PM'ing me asking to see client examples, that includes you, too). Any possible case study would necessitate sharing confidential information, which I won't do. I do not share my clients' niches or URLs with anyone.
+rep

I've bought and received the mininet service 1 from MetalHead. My site is focused on a particular 3 word keyword. Before Metalhead work, my site ranked 7-11th position.

The niche is about a particular kind of food.

The mininet was completed on the 19th january and the site is now ranking 3th to 5th! (checked yesterday).

I have full access to every link created, so if i feel so inclined, i can expand the mininet on my own.

Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.