I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Metalhead,

Looks like a great service, I'd be interested in ordering a package but can't PM you yet to discuss the best option for my keyword. Is there any other way of contacting you?

Thanks

Edit: nevermind, can PM now

I ordered a mininet type 1 and wanted to say metalhead did an excellent job. We went over keywords and made sure I had a full understanding of the mininet. Good updates and the spreadsheet he supplied at the end had all the information I needed about my mininet, including usernames and passwords. It's still too early to tell what the results are, but I'll be ordering another mininet soon.

I want to put out a review here for metalhead's mini-net.

It. Is. Awesome.

Well constructed, good content, etc. But that's not the part I like. He's been very good to work with and sent status updates, etc along the way too. But that's not the part I like.

What I LIKE is showing up #2 in the SERPS after not ranking at all for the particular keyword phrase I have been using. This is out of 2,900,000 search results.

The service is very good -and the results are phenomenal.

Thanks for the review!

Metalhead is the man.

I'm going through these and holy s*** at the quality and variety. This is content which can't be cranked out and automated. Distinct formatting for each site, varied writing styles, no bot-speak. Not overlinked.

Thanks for your work on this, it's top notch.

I've been tracking my SERPs and I'm wavering between P1 and P2 right now, a definite improvement for this kw.

Happy New Year Metalhead,

I wanted to determine what kind of mininet would be right for my needs.

I'm new to this forum and thus can't PM you.
How can we get around this?

Let me know,

Thanks
Paul

Ok he just finished my order (the cheapest one). Content looks amazing, he gave me updates through the whole thing, and it was completed really quickly.
I'll try to remember to post an update when I see my rankings change.
Thanks metal!

had a type one mininet done, everything completed as promised. I really like metalhead's writing. He links all the posts and articles with personal stories which make the linking look legit and the writing appropriate to the site. Recommended!

Hello Metaldragon, i previously ordered a premier package from you with forum posting. Would one of your mininet packages complement the work you already completed for me?

Hello metalhead is it somehow possible that you do mininet1 for a german website?

(can you pm me)

Hello Metaldragon, i previously ordered a premier package from you with forum posting. Would one of your mininet packages complement the work you already completed for me?

I believe you've got me confused with someone else. Metaldragon is a different WF user.

I'd just like everyone to know that mealhead is the man!

Due to his smart approach he's the only one who was able to make the articles/links of even spammy niches stick on wordpress.com.

Had one completed before the holidays and finally getting a chance to say thanks and job well done. Metalhead was very helpful in setting up the mininets so that they would be most effective. He was also very easy to stay in touch with. Thanks again.

Had a mininet completed by metalhead over the holidays. The work was well done with regular updates. Thanks for the great job!

I'll take a Mininet Type 1 for starters......
Could you PM your paypal details and expected completion date upon order.

Status
Not open for further replies.