I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
metalhead,

I am going to be launching a new CB affiliate site in the near future with less than 50,000 competing pages for each of my 4 chosen keywords.

What's the best way to determine the type of mininet to get? Would it simply be based on the amount of competition for that keyword?

Lastly, would setting up a mininet at the start of my SEO work be wise? Or would it be best to spend time doing slow backlinks for a time and then building the mininet?

I'm new here so I can't PM, but I look forward to doing business with you.

Received my SECOND mininet from metalhead. Excellent work once again! I'm going to keep him busy with my network of websites. :)

I'm very interested in package 3. Please PM details to get started.

* Can anybody comment on their placement for desired keyword(s) after a package was completed? The site I'd like to try this on has 450K results for the kw I'm targeting.

* Also, whats the longevity on these mini-nets? Are there any factors which might make them evaporate after a given amount of time?

thx

* Also, whats the longevity on these mini-nets? Are there any factors which might make them evaporate after a given amount of time?
Not sure what you mean by "evaporate" but the sites never disappear or anything. In fact, they become yours after everything is complete. You get the usernames and passwords for every site and can do whatever you want with them.

Hi there

I'll take package 3. Can't PM because I'm a newbie, so please PM me details on how to pay, plus your e-mail so we can communicate.

Cheers
Dan

Hi Metalhead

I'd like to try a mininet, only just joined the forum so can't PM you yet. Can you pm me your email. Thanks

DV

Work so far looks good and is on track. I like the uniqueness of each site within the mini-net. Very natural looking.

Thanks

I want to put out a review here for metalhead's mini-net.

It. Is. Awesome.

Well constructed, good content, etc. But that's not the part I like. He's been very good to work with and sent status updates, etc along the way too. But that's not the part I like.

What I LIKE is showing up #2 in the SERPS after not ranking at all for the particular keyword phrase I have been using. This is out of 2,900,000 search results.

The service is very good -and the results are phenomenal.

Hey there metal head,

I'm new to these forums. Is there a way to get your email to talk about possibilities with my sites?

Thanks,
Tony:smilie_weihn_winki:

Hello Metalhead,

i'm newbie, i'm intersted but i couldn't contact you.could you please send me a pm ?

thankx

yr

Status
Not open for further replies.