I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to say how happy I am with my second order.
I've tried 4 other services here and metalhead is the best.

When you compare his service to other make sure you consider a few factors:
1) the support level
2) the quality of the content
3) are the links follow or no-follow (metalheads are all follow links)

Can you PM me with details?

Would like to start off with Mininet option #1. Please PM me details .

Thanks

Thanks metalhead.

Review: I ordered a type 3 mininet. Report was completed feb 10th, within the timeframe promised. I re-checked the links today, 5 days later, and still everything is up, and all links are live.

I'll give you a "rankings improvement" review in a couple weeks when the ranking have settled.

Cheers,
farking.

He just finished the work on the Type 3 package for me. I'm very satisfied with the work quality.

^ Lodin's site has now moved up to position #7 on the first page of Google.de, which was his target market for his German site (I'm hoping he comes back to this thread to verify this).

I've got screenshots of his site moving, but I can't post them because that would give away his niche.

^^ He's now at position 4 on page 1 of google.de and position 5 on page 1 of google.com.

Hopefully he'll come verify this!

I ordered a Type 3 package a couple months ago and was very impressed. Its pretty tough to find this quality Mininet elsewhere..

I am sending details for a Type 4 package.

I just bought a mininet3 for a fairly competitive keyword phrase. Almost immediately I saw the listing jump 2 positions. I also saw an overall lift in traffic which would indicate that the longtail keywords also saw a lift (300-400 additional visits per day). Metal did a great job of communicating his progress. I look forward to working with him in the future.

i ordered mininet type 1
pretty good service, he replied to emails on timely basis, sent me progress updates and the project was completed in a timely manner.

very professional and the report was detailed.

would refer and use again.

Status
Not open for further replies.