I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi MetalHead,

Can you PM me? I have a few questions about the proper way to go.

I have 5 sites that I need to rank for 2-3 key phrases each. Most of them are at about 600,000 competing pages.

Let's talk man.

J

This service kicks ass. Steve not only did the work fast, he updated me just about daily. I have a keyword I have been targeting, I was in position 9, before the mini net was even complete I had moved to position 8. I think this will have a huge impact after those links age a little. Will post back when I have some more data.

This service kicks ass. Steve not only did the work fast, he updated me just about daily. I have a keyword I have been targeting, I was in position 9, before the mini net was even complete I had moved to position 8. I think this will have a huge impact after those links age a little. Will post back when I have some more data.

^ Thanks for the feedback! :)

MM is the best. By far the best bang for the buck. I cannot believe he is doing this at such low prices and I am slightly apprehensive:updown: about giving such a positive review as he will probably begin to raise his prices and not have time for me anymore....:bowdown:

Anyway, feel free to PM me to discuss his work on the mininets he created for me.

MM is the best. By far the best bang for the buck. I cannot believe he is doing this at such low prices and I am slightly apprehensive:updown: about giving such a positive review as he will probably begin to raise his prices and not have time for me anymore....:bowdown:

Anyway, feel free to PM me to discuss his work on the mininets he created for me.

Thanks for the feedback!

I am interested in either package 2 or 3. Can you PM me you contact info? Also, I'd like to know how many keywords you recommend targeting for each mininet package.

Interested in mininet 3. Can you PM me details, Paypal ID, and contact info. I have a few additional questions about which websites to give you, but prefer not listing details.

Hello Metalhead,

I am impressed with your results due to the heavy competition you face. Now that I am interested in your services, just have a few questions...

My Site Info:

Domain Age - 3 Months, however, have a 3 year old domain 301 redirected to it w/455 backlinks
Content - Constantly creating blog posts - 1 blog per day
URL - 2/3 keywords in URL
SERP Results - Page 1 Yahoo - No where to be found on google after 301 (I am sure it will work itself out naturally)

# 1) Top Competitor has 655 backlinks - which mininet do you recommend for me to surpass them?

#2) Must the content be constantly updated? If so, how often?

#3) How long until SERP results are? I understand you do not know the exact answer, but a general time frame would be sufficient.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Metalhead,

Can you just pm me? I listed wrong site details...please disregard above post....I would like to do business so please pm me....

^ I responded to all PMs.

If anyone is still waiting for iTrader feedback, let me know. I think I got everyone but I may have forgotten a few people.

Last week I got someone from position 36 to position 9 for a term with 1.5 million results. I hope they come and verify this because I can't share niches or keywords.

To answer PMs, yes I'm still taking new orders, but I have about a 7-10 day wait right now before I can get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.