I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It takes a little time for the blog sites to get indexed as well, although I've had some of them get indexed very quickly. For one of my clients, the hubpages site I created was indexed in less than 24 hours and appeared in the #1 spot in Google!

I worked with metalhead on a mininet and he is a true professional. He would send an update every day or two, so great communication.

The work itself was outstanding. He provided a great sheet laid out with exactly what work was done and when.

Top quality service. :)

Question Received via PM:
Q. Will you do all the work up front and I can pay after it's done?

A. No. Sorry.

So far metalhead has been communicating very well with me. If you are hesitant about ordering, don't be :)

Just so there's no confusion, the blog sites that I create get blog posts, not articles.

The article sites get articles.

It's much more natural looking that way. Normal bloggers don't post promotional articles on their blogs, but they do post blog entries.

I ordered the Mininet 3 from metalhead, and it was a great decision. He was on top of giving me regular updates, I never had to hunt him down. He was flexible enough to create the mini-net the way I wanted it. I think it truly works best when you let him flex his expertise. I am now ranking on the 1st page of Google for 2 of my keywords, and I wouldn't be surprised if more rankings increases are in store for me because of the mini-net.

Here is the bottom line, I run an SEO business - that is my full time and only job. I hired metalhead to make the mininet for my own site, and I am very satisfied. What does that tell you?

I ordered the Mininet 3 from metalhead, and it was a great decision. He was on top of giving me regular updates, I never had to hunt him down. He was flexible enough to create the mini-net the way I wanted it. I think it truly works best when you let him flex his expertise. I am now ranking on the 1st page of Google for 2 of my keywords, and I wouldn't be surprised if more rankings increases are in store for me because of the mini-net.

Here is the bottom line, I run an SEO business - that is my full time and only job. I hired metalhead to make the mininet for my own site, and I am very satisfied. What does that tell you?

Thanks for the kind words!

Just got my report back for my first order with metalhead. Did mini-net 3. I am thoroughly impressed. The way the blog entries are done is extremely believable. Each is written in a conversational style just like a real blogger would write rather than a spammy promotional spun article. The nice thing about this is that the network does more than just provide valuable links. It provides a believable cover. If anyone decides to do a manual review of these backlinks, it won't be blatantly obvious what is going on. I like that. Each piece is well thought out and the method that the sites are linked together is very smart. Highly recommend this service.. will continue to place orders with metalhead in the future!

Additionally, almost every place he selected to place one of these web properties at allows for a unique subdomain. This makes it very easy to compound the worth of these links on the cheap by hiring an inexpensive indian freelancer to submit the crap out of these blogs to the various web directories out there. Anyone with much experience in SEO knows that getting a site to a basic PR2 or PR3 with some nice IP diverse backlinks can be accomplished that way. While that method wont necessarily get a money site to the #1 spot in google... having 30-50 sites using that method linking in to a money site certainly will help things head in that direction. Fantastic work.

Hi Metalhead

I'd like to try one of your mininet's, only just joined the forum so can't PM you yet. Can you pm me your email or somthing?

Cheers

Ash

Hi Metalhead

I'd like to try one of your mininet's, only just joined the forum so can't PM you yet. Can you pm me your email or somthing?

Cheers

Ash

I can't PM you but there's an option to send you a "visitor message" so I'll try that.

edit - wait n/m now it's letting me PM you.

Question received via PM:
Q: What happens to the blogs you create for my mininet? Do you reuse them for other people?

A: No. The blogs are yours to keep. You get the usernames and passwords. You can do whatever you want with them (leave them, add more posts, etc.). I won't ever touch them again, but if you want to be extra sure, you can always change the passwords on them :)

Question received via PM:
Q: I've noticed from your thread that people have said you got them to page 1 on Google. Do you guarantee that you will get me to page 1 on Google if I buy your service?

A: Getting to page 1 on Google is a function of many different factors, but two of the main things are: how much competition you have and how well optimized your competition is. I've gotten people onto page 1 with Type 3 Mininets (26 backlinks) and I've gotten people onto page 1 with Type 7 Mininets (200 backlinks). It really all depends. Regardless, though, there is almost always an improvement in Google placement for the anchortext you choose.

All the work was done on time and accurately. Communication is solid and I'm happy with the work!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.