I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had my order completed, great work and this guy keeps you in the loop so you're not left wondering what's going on.

^ Thanks for the kind words.

Question I received via PM
(posting them here in case someone else has the same questions)

Q. In your mininet descriptions, what is the difference between an "interlink" and a "backlink"?

A. A "backlink" is a link from another site back to your moneysite (the site you're promoting). An "interlink" is a link from one site within the mininet to another site within the mininet. I'd like to point out that the interlinks are constructed in a specific, random fashion and it is intentionally not a linkwheel.

Q. Will you make me a mininet but with every site within the mininet linked to every other site within the mininet?

A. That wouldn't be a good idea. While that would definitely get you a lot of interlinks, it definitely wouldn't look natural to google and each site only has a finite amount of linkjuice to spread around, and you want most of it going to your moneysite, not to 11ty billion other sites. Plus, after a while, it starts to get ridiculous; If you did this with 5 sites you would have 10 interlinks. But if I did it with a Type 2 mininet, which has 22 sites, that would make 231 interlinks, which is not only nuts, but runs into the following issues: 1) the linkjuice is so thin coming from that site that your money site wouldn't get much. 2) Each site would have 21 links coming from it and you don't want people to think you're running linkfarms.

Metalhead just completed my Mininet 1. Very happy with his work. Prompt service, great communication and above all - a good grasp of English and grammar - which is important when you're creating content.

Hi Metalhead,

I ran across this thread and I was impressed by the amount of positive feedback you've received from everyone. I'm interested in mininet #3, thanks.

Metalhead did an amazing job as promised.

He has been updating me daily and was able to get a term from nothing to position 2 in google. It was for a new product website.

I will defintely be using his services again.

Thanks MM

Metalhead did an amazing job as promised.

He has been updating me daily and was able to get a term from nothing to position 2 in google. It was for a new product website.

I will defintely be using his services again.

Thanks MM

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working with you again!

Hello metalhead,

do you think the mininet network would work if the hub (and only it) is using another language (Italian) ?

Yes. However, be aware that I don't speak Italian so I can't create any content in Italian.

That could be arranged, because i could supply the content...

But i'm wondering is: if the network content is in english language, will i get benefits in terms of ranking on the italian hub ?

Based on my knowledge of seo, my page would rank well for technical terms which are similar in both languages. :2twocents: Hm, no, let me rephrase that: i would probably rank well for the wrong keywords, which are not typed in italian. So basically it would be a wasted effort.

For the best results i think i should supply all the articles, how many of them do you need for the basic service ? (tell me if it's a viable option)

Thanks!

Last edited:
That could be arranged, because i could supply the content...

But i'm wondering is: if the network content is in english language, will i get benefits in terms of ranking on the italian hub ?

You will get benefits as far as the anchortext backlinks go. So...

Based on my knowledge of seo, my page would rank well for technical terms which are similar in both languages. :2twocents: Hm, no, let me rephrase that: i would probably rank well for the wrong keywords, which are not typed in italian. So basically it would be a wasted effort.

You will get ranking help for the anchortext used in the backlinks which can be in whatever language you want.

So if people are searching for "Buona pizza" (sorry I don't know many Italian words), as long as that's the term used in the backlink, then it will help people who search on google for "buona pizza."

Does that make sense? PM me and I'll try to give you some more specific information.

Thanks.

Hi Metalhead, if you're still offering this I'd like the US$200 package please. PM me and let me know what you need from me. Also, I'll need you to send me a PayPal invoice.

Thanks!

Just ordered, metalhead so far has been living up to his reputation: solid communication. I will update once the work is complete, but thus far I have no qualms.

I just wanted to say that metalhead is doing a good job. He always keeps you updated about what is happening and I like the spreadsheet when everything is done. It is clear and perfect with all the info needed.

Thanks again Metalhead, I will use your service really soon again..

I ordered the mininet type 1 from metalhead and he provided good communication and delivered the work on time. 14 sites were created which all linked back to my money site.

The blog posts were only around 150 words each and the other articles around 250 words, not 300-400 as suggested but I'm not sure if it matters or not.

About half of the sites are indexed but it's still early days. I'll do a bit of bookmarking for each of the sites to ensure they all get indexed over the next week.

Overall I'm happy with the service and I'll be ordering again.

Ordered mininet #1 to give it a shot. Overall I'd say metalhead did a great job. Only 4 of the sites were indexed so I'll need to work on getting the rest indexed. The content was well written and the anchor text was used just as he said. Will definitely be ordering another package in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.