Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just put in an order
Transaction ID for this payment is: 4JH062006Y753360J

I included details on your form but not sure if you need anything else from me to get started. I really need a boost on this website :)

Review

I have been using WF for for some time now and since the Panda slowdown my site went from Page 1 at the top to mid page 2.

When this happened I turned up the heat and tried everything - A & P back links

1000's and 1000's of blog comments with good PR

Articles - Google News and Nothing moved my site - it was like I was stuck in Glue.

Until Harry spoke with me on skype and told me that my serps would increase with 24 hours using his booking marking system - I was running out of options and thought even this might not work..

Harry was totally right - with 24 hours I went back up to No. 4 on the first page from page 2.

This is what you should all be getting on as harry knows his stuff and for me one of the best providers on WF full stop.

Im shocked with the serp movement and will be using Harry most of the time now.

Property sales

Review

I have been using WF for for some time now and since the Panda slowdown my site went from Page 1 at the top to mid page 2.

When this happened I turned up the heat and tried everything - A & P back links

1000's and 1000's of blog comments with good PR

Articles - Google News and Nothing moved my site - it was like I was stuck in Glue.

Until Harry spoke with me on skype and told me that my serps would increase with 24 hours using his booking marking system - I was running out of options and thought even this might not work..

Harry was totally right - with 24 hours I went back up to No. 4 on the first page from page 2.

This is what you should all be getting on as harry knows his stuff and for me one of the best providers on WF full stop.

Im shocked with the serp movement and will be using Harry most of the time now.

Property sales

Wow! Thanks for the great review!

NOW #4 ON GOOGLE!!

Thanks

Harry

UPDATE

We have now added all the high PR bookmarks to our list. Any order received from now will include bookmarks from Digg, Reddit, Delicious, folkd, stumbleupon etc.

All the Big Bookmarking sites are now included in the packs!

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.