Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9AL813051G2927316.

Payment sent. Looking forward to some SERP movements. :)

NEW PACK!

We now have a new pack available. We can now offer 2000+ Social Bookmarks!
If your site has been bookmarked in the past we can guarantee 2000+ Social Bookmarks using a Canonical URL. If it hasnt been bookmarked in the past this is an ideal pack to give your site a huge Boost in the SERP.

You will get the following -

Submission to over 2000+ Social Bookmarking Sites
Everything is Spinable to reduce footprint ( Keywords, Description, Tags etc are all spinable )
Your report will include the actual bookmark url and not the bookmark account. This will allow you to drip these into your indexers.
The Bookmark URLs will then be sent through Scrapebox to a minimum of 12000 Blog Comments.
Turnaround Time will range from 2 - 4 days Dependant on workload
(Optional - We can write and spin your titles, descriptions and tags for an extra $5.)
(Optional - We will Submit all the bookmarks to your own individual account for an extra $10 )

ONLY $43​

Hey

A load of packs got sent out yesterday. If you have placed your order from the 24th and havent received your pack please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Hi. Order placed on the 24th , also no feedback received yet.
Thanks.

Hey

Can you PM me with your paypal email and I will check. Just had a quick look at the queue and all packs from the 24th have been complete. Have you checked your spam/junk folder?

Thanks

Harry

Hi Harry,

I email you yesterday that I miss reports (and results in serps :)) for 4 sites.
All orders are from 09/23
You not answer to my email.........

Status
Not open for further replies.