Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am surprised you did not send me a PM. Please PM me how we are going to handle this. BTW, I ordered this from your site. How is it that you don't do this service anymore?

I am surprised you did not send me a PM. Please PM me how we are going to handle this. BTW, I ordered this from your site. How is it that you don't do this service anymore?

Hey I have sent you a pm. Your order was placed on the 17th and has now been completed. The service is still available through our site if you goto Daily Marketer! - Huge Social Bookmarking Blasts!

Thanks

Harry

I just submitted 2 orders through your web-site link above. Here are the transaction IDs
3N641349H7692541L
8DV34366K5483251Y

Thanks!

Got my reports (order from 09/08) yesterday.
I see a very good rocket on one site.
The other 3 sites going up from site 2 to site 1.
Very good job for this small money!
Thanks!

Have make more orders today :)

Got my reports (order from 09/08) yesterday.
I see a very good rocket on one site.
The other 3 sites going up from site 2 to site 1.
Very good job for this small money!
Thanks!

Have make more orders today :)

Hey

Glad you are seeing some movement. These links have been very powerful.

Got your other orders they will be done in a couple of days.

We are open for more orders!

TO ORDER CLICK HERE

Just got my report! So far the results are very good for a moderately difficult keyword.

KW was 10th position - Now 3rd position

I would use this service again. As a matter of fact, how well does this service work for the same domain?

Just got my report! So far the results are very good for a moderately difficult keyword.

KW was 10th position - Now 3rd position

I would use this service again. As a matter of fact, how well does this service work for the same domain?

Some nice movement

Now #3 on Google​

Sent you a pm about the same domain blast.

Thanks

Harry

As a matter of fact, how well does this service work for the same domain?

I have the same question!

Please can you answer here - or PM me :)

As a matter of fact, how well does this service work for the same domain?

I have the same question!

Please can you answer here - or PM me :)

It depends what you are wanting. If you are looking to blast the same domain but a different url. This will work great.

If you are wanting to blast the exact same url the best way to do this is through a canonical URL. This will then pass all the link juice through to the main domain.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks

harry

Status
Not open for further replies.