Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys

we have now started submitting orders from the 1st Oct. All other packs have been sent out. If you place an order before the 1st Oct and havent received your pack please let us know.

We are now open for more orders.

Thanks

Harry

I've ordered a few packages now. I ordered one of their largest to hit one domain and two keywords. I didn't see any serp movement at all. It's ok, I'm already at #2 for those keywords anyway.

The second package I ordered for a secondary page on my domain that has copy just for one keyword. I ordered his 700 SB package and in less than a week I am now at #7. This is an unbelievable service!

Got my report. I checked in rapeboxx and am quite happy there's no overlap with the other SB services I've bought here. nice one

I've ordered a few packages now. I ordered one of their largest to hit one domain and two keywords. I didn't see any serp movement at all. It's ok, I'm already at #2 for those keywords anyway.

The second package I ordered for a secondary page on my domain that has copy just for one keyword. I ordered his 700 SB package and in less than a week I am now at #7. This is an unbelievable service!

Thanks for you kind review. Glad you were happy with the service.

Keyword at #7

I have checked my email but no report yet. Please get in touch with me asap. Thanks

Sent you a message about the order.

Order placed
transaction ID for this payment is: 92M19590PB3101014.
$43 for Pack 3 - Social bookmarking.

Order received, Thanks!

Got my report. I checked in rapeboxx and am quite happy there's no overlap with the other SB services I've bought here. nice one

Great! Thanks for your review, glad you were happy with the service.

Thanks

Harry

Hey - just wanted to drop a review on 2 orders.

First of all, the turn-around time is amazing. I placed an order at like 2am, went to bed and by 7am (only 5 hours later), links were already being placed (I knew because my wordpress blog was showing a ton of pingbacks).

As far as SERP changes:

1) One pretty competitive keyword went from #3 to #1
2) Another very competitive keyword went from #14 to #11

I think I will be placing another order soon...

Ordered 2000 + 12000 SB on individual account last night. Please confirm.

Order received, your report has been sent.

Hey - just wanted to drop a review on 2 orders.

First of all, the turn-around time is amazing. I placed an order at like 2am, went to bed and by 7am (only 5 hours later), links were already being placed (I knew because my wordpress blog was showing a ton of pingbacks).

As far as SERP changes:

I think I will be placing another order soon...

Great! Glad you were happy with the service.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 28B394783A736041C.

Pack 3. I shall wait :)

Order received, Thanks!

HArry it has been a week since i ve made the order! Please get back to me with the report ASAP!

Your Report has been sent! Thanks!

Hi Harry

I've just ordered Pack 1.
Transaction ID: 57111900Y****960S

Order received, Thanks!

A load of packs have just been sent out. We are now open for more orders!

Thanks

Harry

Can you update me on my order?
Plus the 18 orders on the other service?

Hey

Your 18 orders from the other service should be finished in 24 hours.

Can you send me the paypal email address you paid with for the bookmarks and I will check on that one for you.

Thanks

Harry

It's been almost 3 weeks since I ordered, and most of the keywords are still holding strongly on the 1st page. Extremely impressed with the results. This service simply rocks! Will be ordering more...

can you please contact me about bulk orders ryanmiller1122 on gchat and skype

Details Sent, Thanks!

It's been almost 3 weeks since I ordered, and most of the keywords are still holding strongly on the 1st page. Extremely impressed with the results. This service simply rocks! Will be ordering more...

Glad you were happy with the service,

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.