Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please check the status of my order? I've heard nothing back since I paid.

ordered on 9/8. when can i expect the report?

Seems like everyone is having problems with receiving their report just like I am. Will PM you my info, need you to check up on it asap.

Hey Guys

TO make it easier to check the progress of your packs can you please pm the paypal email address and I can check it all out for you. We have been totally swamped with orders and we are getting through these packs as quick as we can. If you havent received your report yet best thing to do is PM the paypal email and I will get back to you on it.

Thanks

Harry

Hey Guys

TO make it easier to check the progress of your packs can you please pm the paypal email address and I can check it all out for you. We have been totally swamped with orders and we are getting through these packs as quick as we can. If you havent received your report yet best thing to do is PM the paypal email and I will get back to you on it.

Thanks

Harry

i pmed you my email. hopefully i will get my report today.

PM'd you. Not at all happy with your customer support. You'd have a good product if you improve your customer service.

People don't mind waiting as long as you keep us updated.

Hey Harry, are you ignoring me my man? I've emailed you, pm'd you, and still no response.

Contact made, PM Sent

Hi mate I have the article report but still dont have the bookmark report,

You should have both. Both were sent at the same time.

PM'd you. Not at all happy with your customer support. You'd have a good product if you improve your customer service.

People don't mind waiting as long as you keep us updated.

Hey

Sorry for all the delay. We are hiring more staff as wee speak we didn't expect the reponse we have had for this service it kinda overwhelmed us.

This thread is now closed for orders until all the backlog has been taken care of.

Thanks

Harry

please update me on my order. i pmed you my email like you asked and have had no response. it seems you are either really late or not filling orders at all on ALL your other services as well.

I dont have the report for the bookmarks I just checked again only for the articles.

Check your PM and please respond with details for my order.

Mash it up 'Arry. In no rush but just checking.

Can you please update my order ?

Thanks

please update me on my order. i pmed you my email like you asked and have had no response. it seems you are either really late or not filling orders at all on ALL your other services as well.

O.P get everyone update.. don't take on more that you can do.

I am still waiting for my report for book marks mate.

Yo, you said this more than a week ago. If you can't come thru, just refund me. I'd much rather have the 1200 bookmarks than the cash back but I'll settle for whatever at this point.

Hey

I have had a few days off for family reasons. I left an employee in charge to complete all the packs and it seems that nothing has been done. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I am back on board now and all the remaining packs will be done by the end of the weekend. I am just going through all the PMs and the emails at the moment. I will update you with everything very soon.

If any of you have any questions please either PM me or email me at harrymctavish2011@gmail.com and I will reply to all of you. I am trying to get everything sorted now.

Thanks

Harry

I just spoke to Harry. He had a family emergency as he stated and he's back now. I've worked with him before and can vouch for his services (even though mine got delayed, I understand what happened now)...

Give him some time to play catch-up, he's working out deals with everyone who was effected. I recommend adding him on gchat so he can help you out quickly!

I just spoke to Harry. He had a family emergency as he stated and he's back now. I've worked with him before and can vouch for his services (even though mine got delayed, I understand what happened now)...

Give him some time to play catch-up, he's working out deals with everyone who was effected. I recommend adding him on gchat so he can help you out quickly!

Thanks for your vote of confidence and I will get things back on track very quickly now! If any has questions please add me on gchat

pm me , when you free to accept orders.
Pm me only when u can provide me reports in 48 hour.
thanks.

Will Do, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.