Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

SERP movement review:

I was lucky to score one of the review packages Harry sent out before this was even released. The SERP movement has settle down so I thought I'd let you know what happened.

The page I was testing was brand new so there were no links to it and it wasn't ranking for any keywords in the top 50. The keyword I was chasing gets 12k exact match searches and the front page is dominated with well SEO'd sites. They all have obvious backlinking programs and are optimised for the term. I would say it was medium competition.

Primary keyword: 55 --> 12

Secondary keywords (all long tails with less than 2000 exact match searches and low comp):

Not rank -------> #3
Not ranked ----> #2
Not ranked ----> #14
#568 ----------> #28
#286 ----------> #37

Not back for a just a bit of social bookmarking...

Would have happily paid for these results.

L.

I tried this on a super competitive keyword that is already sitting at #4, it had no effect after using this service. I'm sure the service will work better on less competitive keywords not ranking this well...

SERP movement review:

I was lucky to score one of the review packages Harry sent out before this was even released. The SERP movement has settle down so I thought I'd let you know what happened.

The page I was testing was brand new so there were no links to it and it wasn't ranking for any keywords in the top 50. The keyword I was chasing gets 12k exact match searches and the front page is dominated with well SEO'd sites. They all have obvious backlinking programs and are optimised for the term. I would say it was medium competition.

Secondary keywords (all long tails with less than 2000 exact match searches and low comp):

Not rank -------> #3
Not ranked ----> #2
Not ranked ----> #14
#568 ----------> #28
#286 ----------> #37

Not back for a just a bit of social bookmarking...

Would have happily paid for these results.

L.

Hey Thanks for the Great Review! Glad you are having some Great movement on these.

Thanks

Harry

GREAT MOVEMENT

Not rank -------> #3
Not ranked ----> #2
Not ranked ----> #14
#568 ----------> #28
#286 ----------> #37​

I tried this on a super competitive keyword that is already sitting at #4, it had no effect after using this service. I'm sure the service will work better on less competitive keywords not ranking this well...

Hey

Sending you a PM. I think we can get this to move.

Thanks

Harry

placed an order for 700 bookmarks and article submissions the other day whats the ETA on these? thanks.

just ordered. Transaction ID #14R38257CD5838729. Left you some special instructions. Just wanted to make sure you saw those and that I filled out the form correctly.

Made an order, thanks.

Order received, Thanks!

just ordered. Transaction ID #14R38257CD5838729. Left you some special instructions. Just wanted to make sure you saw those and that I filled out the form correctly.

Order and special instructions received, Thanks!

Do I still get mine tonight?

We are just pulling the report for you it will be with you shortly.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.