Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm me for ordering details on 300 - 4$ article that you write and what do you need from my side.

So if I supply my own articles, is it even cheaper? Or is it more expensive?

I am not so much into article centers and which are good, but with your account(s), which of them contain dofollow links? (Sorry for the noob questions)

All? ezine, goarticles, hubpages, articlebase? Will you be adding squidoo too some day? :)

Review

Excellet service,i havn't paid since my credit card are stolen and getting a replace one,but my articles are already published,good job!

Honest review:

My article are already lived but i havn't paid..It was b/c my Credit card were stolen and getting a replaced one.i will pay in 1 week though..
good job

REVIEW

Got my articles back, they were all well written and seo oriented, good communication - great service.
AND as he said, he accepted the payment only after the delivery, so that was a nice touch also...

Review

I submitted an order for "400 word articles - $5" package on 3rd of November. About two days later the article was already published and indexed by Google. The article itself is well written and actually 60 words longer than what I paid for. Spotwriters also submitted links pointing to the article on other sites.

The second order took quite a bit of time, about 8-9 days to complete. However the article is indexed and also has some backlinks, so can't complain much.

Overall I think it's a great service. Just keep in mind that it can take time, so plan in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.