Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review

A reasonable 'low cost' service. Won't say cheap, because you get what you pay for.
Ordered 4 x 400 word articles, 3 were decent, but 1 was majoratively totally irelevant nonsense.
Completion time was just over a week which was a little dissapointing.
And,
As a Bonus Your articles and links will also be published in goarticles, hubpages, articlebase
was ignored even when requested in email.

Ok if your looking for cheap i suppose, but I'm affraid i won't be a returning customer.

Review

A reasonable 'low cost' service. Won't say cheap, because you get what you pay for.
Ordered 4 x 400 word articles, 3 were decent, but 1 was majoratively totally irelevant nonsense.
Completion time was just over a week which was a little dissapointing.
And, was ignored even when requested in email.

Ok if your looking for cheap i suppose, but I'm affraid i won't be a returning customer.

Surprisingly you had not made any order with us, nor do I ever remember working with you. Have you switched your account or something? I see that you are registered on Feb 14th. Please PM the order details and I will look into your issues.

Btw, I have never heard of ezine accepting any nonsense article to their pool of content. Those who have tried submitting to ezine will understand the extremely tough quality control that they go through.

I am sure, you must have mistaken some other service that is running in WF.

I've now ordered twice from spotwriters and will be ordering again. Ezine have high standards so these articles are good enough to pass those standards and relevant to the keywords provided.

I'm impressed with this service and also with their simple to use website, although the website could be better if there was an option for placing orders for multiple sites/topics, rather than just the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.