Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I would like to try your services, with the UAW submission too

Please PM me details and what you would want

Order Placed and Payment Made

Thanks for the reply to my PM
Would you PM me the current email address to send bulk order information.

Received my article in the allotted time frame. Article was well written and correctly linked to my site. All in all a great service for the money. Placed Another order already.

I got the link to the article.
It is well written. Very fast turnaround.
Anchor Text just as I requested
I will be back for more
Good Work - Good WFer

I want to order 18 ezine articles + UAW submission please pm on how to place this order, cost, turnaround time and any other info

Placed an order with you on 2-22, do you have any update regarding my order?

4-300 word articles. Transaction I.D: 8FY1003451554005F

Placed an order with you on 2-22, do you have any update regarding my order?

4-300 word articles. Transaction I.D: 8FY1003451554005F

Ezine had changed one of their policies. They are no longer accepting any articles below 400 wrds. So presently we have some orders that are rejected, we are updating them to 400+ wrds and there could be a delay of 1-2 days.

Really sorry for the inconvenience, but we will not be charging you anything for the conversion to 400+ wrds.

Originally Posted by timmiekool
Payment sent ordered 4-300 word articles. Transaction I.D: 8FY1003451554005F
Originally Posted by timmiekool
Payment sent ordered 4-300 word articles. Transaction I.D: 8FY1003451554005F
I originally placed an order with you on 2/22...on 3/1 you responded to my pm and said there was a delay of 1 or 2 more days. Could you either please give me a report of my order or either send me my money back....TODAY!!!!

I paid for your service and your not delivering it!!!

C'mon Man!!!!!!

Dude, you are not replying to emails and PM's. You have submitted 5 of the 18 articles i ordered 11 days ago to one place and you have not even let me know an ETA for when you will submit them and the rest to ALL the places you mentioned nor have you sent me the articles themselves as I have repeatedly requested.

You are just very bad at communicating or you are not being straight with me. If i don't hear from you I'm just going to open a paypal dispute for my money because this sucks.

I am still waiting for one of the articles. It has been 2 months now.
On March 3rd you told me about the new ezine policy and you need couple of days to do it. Today is the 23rd of March.

I am still waiting for one of the articles. It has been 2 months now.
On March 3rd you told me about the new ezine policy and you need couple of days to do it. Today is the 23rd of March.
PM sent.

Due to the recent ezine policy changes, it is no more viable to get articles approved in bulk.

Therefore this service is closed. No more orders are taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.