Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'd like 20 article @ 500 words each.
Pls PM me the expected turnaround time, your paypal ID, and what you need from me.

will order more on an ongoing basis if service delivers.

I ordered on 23 September, was told that he was going start working on Monday but I haven't heard anything back yet until today.

He's offering a service that I am going to need in long term, I hope he really delivers.

23 September. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0Y3274781S1037039)

This guy does alot of articles for me, and all of them are good - the price cant be beat. Turnaround time is sometimes longer than expected, but its worth the wait guys.

Do you have a package where you additionally run the article through UAW? I've gotten some great backlinks with them in the past.

That would be awesome, but UAW needs to be feed with 3 different articles to do it's magic.

Do you have a package where you additionally run the article through UAW? I've gotten some great backlinks with them in the past.

We do write UAW articles. But we dont have a UAW account to submit them. Yes they do have some strong back links.

The rates for ready to submit UAW articles are as follows (3 unique articles)

UAW 300 - $8
UAW 400 - $9.5
UAW 500 - $11

I'd like to take the 400 Word article, give it a try :D PM me everything you need, I've been looking for a service like this, so if it works out I'm sure I'll be ordering in bulk.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.