Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...still no response...are you able to do these? No offense, but I am extremely busy with running my business and I don't have time (literally no time) to chase down work not being done. There has been no response despite 3 tries.

I am really sorry. Some how got unsubscribed from the Thread, so wasnt getting any notification for the replies made in the thread. Anyways hope you enjoyed the New Year Bonus of some extra ezine articles :)

I have tried to purchase 4 ezine articles submission from your website. but it rejects my payment and told i can't make domestic payments. It's only for international use. Do you have any other option of payment ?

Is it better to order through your site or by email?

On the site form it only allows for 1 url but 2 urls can be included in the res box, right?

I have tried to purchase 4 ezine articles submission from your website. but it rejects my payment and told i can't make domestic payments. It's only for international use. Do you have any other option of payment ?

You can pay by bank transfer or with your CC.

Is it better to order through your site or by email?

On the site form it only allows for 1 url but 2 urls can be included in the res box, right?

Yes, you can use 2 Urls per article.

I received my report a few days ago, today my website jumped from position 18 to position 4. I have done a few services lately but I'm convinced this serp jump was from this service. Already placed another order

spotwriters did some work for me and i was very impressed with the results. Always quick to answer any questions and good value for money. Give them a try for some ezine work and you wont be disappointed!

Just visited your site.
the contact page Contact Us is not shown in iExplorer and in Firefox I could feel the details but the "submit" does not work.
So, I just PM

Excellent service.
Met my expectation and beyond.
Quick turn around and when needed, updated the article in no time

A++

Article Order

I placed an order for an article via your website 3 days ago.

Transaction ID:12U70650AB158772P

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.