Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Matt,
Just made an order for 2.5k links. I'll be honest, I just woke up, and I don't have any caffeine in me, but I THINK I provided the urls/anchor texts in the manner you asked for.
If I didn't, please pm me/email me so I can fix that asap.
Cheers

You got it right :) Just sent out your report. Thanks for the order!

You got it right :) Just sent out your report. Thanks for the order!
Just got the report.
First impressions: WOW!
Matt conducts his business very professionally, but is also extremely friendly. I ordered 2.5k links, and upon checking my report I noticed he threw in a few extra. Oh, did I say a few extra? I meant nearly 1200 extra :)
Turnaround time was less than 12 hours since I placed my time, which was probably even before he was awake for the day.

Definitely will be ordering again in the future.
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Placed my order for 5k at 8:30 yesterday morning and got my report back with almost 7k profiles by 9:30 last night. Very impressed. Thanks!

++ Positive Review ++

I ordered the 5k Package late last night and have already received the report this morning.

Great Service! The one thing that turns me off most services is that i get no reply for a couple of days, not even a message to say thanks for your order.

But this was fantastic! Checked about 50 random links only found a couple that had profiles with the website url field not filled. But you have got to expect a few bumps in the road when producing that many links that quick.

Already seen a jump of 46 backlinks listed in yahoo since I placed the order.

Will definitely use the service again. A+

Just got the report.
First impressions: WOW!
Matt conducts his business very professionally, but is also extremely friendly. I ordered 2.5k links, and upon checking my report I noticed he threw in a few extra. Oh, did I say a few extra? I meant nearly 1200 extra :)
Turnaround time was less than 12 hours since I placed my time, which was probably even before he was awake for the day.

Definitely will be ordering again in the future.
Thanks again!

Thanks for your review and kind words - look forward to working with you in the future :)

Placed my order for 5k at 8:30 yesterday morning and got my report back with almost 7k profiles by 9:30 last night. Very impressed. Thanks!

No problem, thanks for your order :)

Hey i wonder if you still work. if so i would like to ask a question and order 10k links - are you selling actual links ? or just directory submissions?

Yes I still work. Yes I'm selling actual links.

++ Positive Review ++

I ordered the 5k Package late last night and have already received the report this morning.

Great Service! The one thing that turns me off most services is that i get no reply for a couple of days, not even a message to say thanks for your order.

But this was fantastic! Checked about 50 random links only found a couple that had profiles with the website url field not filled. But you have got to expect a few bumps in the road when producing that many links that quick.

Already seen a jump of 46 backlinks listed in yahoo since I placed the order.

Will definitely use the service again. A+

Thanks for your purchase and review - I'll be here when you need more work done :)

Just ordered some more and got them within hours. Great service will always be back for more.

Super fast!
I ordered tonight and got the report a couple hours later. Thanks!
I agree with a previous post - so often you pay and order and never hear from the person for days...but this was done in hours - very nice.

Just ordered two small packages and got the reports back some hours laters. Awesome.

Just ordered some more and got them within hours. Great service will always be back for more.

Decent work as always. Thanks!

Super fast!
I ordered tonight and got the report a couple hours later. Thanks!
I agree with a previous post - so often you pay and order and never hear from the person for days...but this was done in hours - very nice.

Thanks for the reviews guys, pleasure working with all of you :)

Heads up all.
Until further notice I am closed for orders. Should be less than 48 hours but it depends on circumstances beyond my control. I'll post here when I'm back up and ready to rock.

Anyone that has an order pending or has already made arrangements with me for an order is exempt from this :)

Hey Matt
Thanks for the 12 hour turn around on the 20k links. I will look for you when you take orders again.

Be Good

Jim

Matt is a good guy

He is. Has the best of intentions. I ordered his service June 14th. He delivered within 12 hours. He gave me extra profile backlinks which was kind of him. Lets review the results I have circled backlinks found by google/bing/yahoo, this is before:

howtolotterybefore.png

This is after:
afterf.png

He delivered everything as stated but as you can see, i only gained 5 backlinks from the 5000 package. Was not a good investment for me. Hope this helps some of you with your decision making.

Again matt delivered as promised it just didn't work for me and I am giving a review of the results not matts work.

If you want to have the links show quicker get a pinger. You can put the urls in the report (or part of them) in the software and it will "ping" the urls. He stated in the thread that he doesn't include this service.

Hope your results improve

Status
Not open for further replies.