Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please email me - I'm interested in your services. XRumer@BannerBlindness.com
Email sent

Are these guaranteed 20K backlinks or just a blast?

guaranteeeeeed :)

I ordered the 20k package last night before I went to sleep.

woke up to an email with all my links already done, went through randomly checking and the ones I checked were there.

even threw in an extra 5k links!

can't wait to see results.

Thanks for the review - hope you get good results out of it
Completed everything and more. Very friendly. Will continue to do business with him.

Thanks Matt!

Looking forward to working with you more in the future - thanks for the order!

another order

Hey Matt,

Losing that week to food poisoning got me behind somewhat.

I have another 5 urls I would to buy the -
10,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $20

Thanks

Jim

Reactions: airforcematt
Matt,

I would like another order.
I sent a pm for the 20000 links.

Thanks Matt

Jim

Hey Matt,

Losing that week to food poisoning got me behind somewhat.

I have another 5 urls I would to buy the -
10,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $20

Thanks

Jim

Got your orders and have started on them :)

ATTN all - right now I'm estimating a 48 hour delivery timeframe instead of the typical 24 hr one as I'm a bit behind due to that odd thing called "real life" happening this evening :)

Matt delivers!

Matt
Your the Man!

I never expected you to get to my 20k order so soon. And you finished with so many extra links included. This will really help me get some quick results for my roofer- which means more work for him.

Thanks Matt, You always over deliver,

Jim

Hey, I accidentally closed the paypal window after purchasing, what do I do now? Can you give me your email address please? Thank you.

Matt
Your the Man!

I never expected you to get to my 20k order so soon. And you finished with so many extra links included. This will really help me get some quick results for my roofer- which means more work for him.

Thanks Matt, You always over deliver,

Jim

No problemo Jim - always a pleasure :)

anyone notice increase in ranks? Do we have to ping afterward?

Pinging the profiles will help get them indexed quicker, letting google find them on their own makes it look more natural. All up to personal taste :)

Great service, even threw in a few K extra links.

Thanks Matt.

No problem :)

Hey, I accidentally closed the paypal window after purchasing, what do I do now? Can you give me your email address please? Thank you.

I have emailed instructions to your paypal email address since you don't have access to PM's on here yet :)

ATTN all - right now I'm estimating a 48 hour delivery timeframe instead of the typical 24 hr one as I'm a bit behind due to that odd thing called "real life" happening this evening :)

I'm caught back up and should be able to deliver all orders within my 24 hour delivery goal window. As always if that changes ya'll will be the first to know :)

not even 5 minutes after i posted in the thread and ordered he responded, not even 5 minutes after that, the process was started.. ha, really fast

got the report like an hour later
very fast, friendly and professional

Hi,

Just paid for 2 separate 5,000 orders for 2 different websites of mine.

Orders are complete and reports should be in your inbox now :)

not even 5 minutes after i posted in the thread and ordered he responded, not even 5 minutes after that, the process was started.. ha, really fast

got the report like an hour later
very fast, friendly and professional

Thanks for the review :)

Hey Matt,
Just made an order for 2.5k links. I'll be honest, I just woke up, and I don't have any caffeine in me, but I THINK I provided the urls/anchor texts in the manner you asked for.
If I didn't, please pm me/email me so I can fix that asap.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.