Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm, so you wanted xrumer to take you from 5 backlinks to 5005 backlinks overnight? And you thought that was a good idea?

Cool story bro, good luck with teh interwebz.
Stop flaming :action-smiley-052:

@peanuter
That's strange.
I've had quite a few blasts from different services and always had at least 1% indexed within days.
Guess you just had bad luck. Keep in mind though that you might get a few BLs more after waiting a little more.

Your right. I feel kind of foolish as today I see bing see's 63 backlinks. Again I was not judging matt, he delivered as promised. I am just showing my results. I will update again in a week so you all can watch the progress.

James Henry, will look into pinging the links. Thank you for the advice.

CPW-Carl, I love you too.

Hey guys - just a quick update. I'm back online but with extremely limited availability. I will be unable to provide delivery anywhere near the timeframe that I normally do.

I'm in California doing volunteer work till the 6th and as things shape up it looks like I will only have internet about an hour a day, if that. If you place an order now please keep in mind that I may not get to it till AFTER I get back. I'll try and get as many blast's done as possible but I have quite a backlog of folks at the moment.

Should you want a refund for a pending package please PM me on here with your transaction ID, email address and date of purchase and I'll get you refunded ASAP.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys - just a quick update. I'm back online but with extremely limited availability. I will be unable to provide delivery anywhere near the timeframe that I normally do.

I'm in California doing volunteer work till the 6th and as things shape up it looks like I will only have internet about an hour a day, if that. If you place an order now please keep in mind that I may not get to it till AFTER I get back. I'll try and get as many blast's done as possible but I have quite a backlog of folks at the moment.

Should you want a refund for a pending package please PM me on here with your transaction ID, email address and date of purchase and I'll get you refunded ASAP.

Thanks guys!

I can definitely wait, your service is worth it. All the best with your volunteer efforts!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.