Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt is a good businessman. My order got held up because of technical difficulties and he kept me updated about the status of it. Offered a refund or a refund or a free doubling of my order for the wait. How cool is that? Highly recommended.

If hes back why isn't he posting in here ?

Because I'm still behind a bit on delivery. I had a lot of orders come in despite saying orders would be delayed significantly as well as a large bulk order that came in right as I was almost caught up.

I want to be 100% caught up and ready to roll before I officially re-open for orders as my current delivery timeframe is not up to par with what I expect of my services.

I've just ordered:
2 - 5,000 links
2 - 10,000 links
2 - 20,000 links

Please give me an email so I can send you details.

Thanks,

Pablo.

Has anyone seen significant increases in backlinks with this service? I am looking to possibly order a few packages. If anyone can provide some info it would be helpful, particularly from someone who got the package early on and has had it building for some time.

Hey guys - I'm caught up, open for orders and ready to rock and roll again!

I've hired an assistant to help keep up with the demand and should be able to keep up with ya'll and the crazy amounts of links some of ya'll want.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.