Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the best $50 well spent :)

I ordered 20k I got 26k. So far the forum look distincts. I will have a lot to verify but everything looks good.

Got discount for repeat customer?

This is really great.

Oh ya, fuck the 5k or 10k package. That's for wooshy. Go for the real deal the $50 20k packages. I won't regret this one thing for sure.

This service is really nice, I was ranking 6th for a slightly competitive keyword, ordered the cheapest package and I am now ranking 3rd next to a wiki page and an exact match domain.

I will be ordering a lot more of this shit =).

I am very interested. Is this service still available?

Also, I am a bit confused. These are 2,500 forum profile backlinks, correct? If you could pm me with more details I'd love to order. (PM me with info on if they are dofollow, via signature, or?)

They are via signature/profiles yes. I don't bother checking dofollow or not, links are links are links are links ;)

Matt is the man... he always over-delivered... ordered 5k, delivered within hours... with full report! :)

Thanks for the review :)

One of the best $50 well spent :)

I ordered 20k I got 26k. So far the forum look distincts. I will have a lot to verify but everything looks good.

Got discount for repeat customer?

This is really great.

Oh ya, fuck the 5k or 10k package. That's for wooshy. Go for the real deal the $50 20k packages. I won't regret this one thing for sure.

Haha - I agree with your assessment on package size - everyone should buy the 20k packages ;) - I don't do repeat customer discounts as my prices are already the cheapest around, only discounts I offer are bulk purchase (>$200), PM me if you're interested in details.

26.5 on a 20K order, matt ftw.

Always a pleasure :)

This service is really nice, I was ranking 6th for a slightly competitive keyword, ordered the cheapest package and I am now ranking 3rd next to a wiki page and an exact match domain.

I will be ordering a lot more of this shit =).

Niiiiice dude - glad to hear it's helping you rank.

Reactions: AdHustler
Matt is awesome, took time to answer some questions and hooked it up with over 7,000 links on the 5k package. Very fast turn around time. Interested to see how the links affect my ranking but for the price it's a no brainer.

Ordered the service on thursday. Ranked #3 for a pretty non competitive keyword in 2 days. Exactly what I was looking to do though and I'm 100% satisfied. Just placed a second order. Recommend!

Matt is awesome, took time to answer some questions and hooked it up with over 7,000 links on the 5k package. Very fast turn around time. Interested to see how the links affect my ranking but for the price it's a no brainer.

Thanks for the review :)

Ordered the service on thursday. Ranked #3 for a pretty non competitive keyword in 2 days. Exactly what I was looking to do though and I'm 100% satisfied. Just placed a second order. Recommend!

Great to hear it's helping you rank - your second order has been completed and report sent out.

Just submitted my order! I know the service will be just as good as the last time.

Sent you an email about your submission.

I ordered this morning but haven't heard anything yet.

I look forward to seeing what happens.

Your report has been delivered - thanks for the order :)

Matt,

New here, have just paid and completed the form. Please let me know if there's anything else you need from me.

Cheers

Ian

I ordered the 20k package last night before I went to sleep.

woke up to an email with all my links already done, went through randomly checking and the ones I checked were there.

even threw in an extra 5k links!

can't wait to see results.

Status
Not open for further replies.